Screensaver Flurry..

Processor: AMD Athlon 2600+ Graphic Card: GF 6600GT RAM DDR: 640MB 333MHZ Monitor: CRT LG EZ FLATRON T910BU.

Btw.. in preview/test mode it doesn't lag.. but I have 1minute idle time then it goes to screensaver and then it lags!

Processor: AMD Athlon 2600+ Graphic Card: GF 6600GT RAM DDR: 640MB 333MHZ Monitor: CRT LG EZ FLATRON T910BU.

586313738[/snapback]

Could be your CPU, isn't really that powerfull.

I have a 2500+ and it runs real smooth. Anyway, a 6600GT has three times or more the power of my Radeon 9200SE, so his specs are not the problem imo

586313761[/snapback]

Well.. my friend uses that screensaver fine with 1Ghz AMD Processor and GeForce 2...

586313763[/snapback]

"could" :p

your problem is very strange....

I've got a 32MB mobile graphics card and this screensaver used to run smoothly when I had it, although it did use 100% CPU. I could hear the fans kick up a little while after it was running :0 Anyway how about making sure you have the latest graphics card drivers and DirectX? I can't think of anything else other than odd program interactions.

• 1 month later...

That still dosn't work the frame rate is one a second. Can any one tell me how to make it work better. I have other high res screensavers and they work fine its just this, its like it hates me or something.

Edited by zichan