WIP : Vista Inspirat Universal Shell Pack

OMG Finally someone is making this theme, i have had the idea to make theme roughly like this for so long (whiteVista)....

and damn it looooks excellent.

i think you should finish it now and give it to me. :p

great work man.

Wow! this is great!! can you also release a separate package with the individual components separated so you get the icons, the toolbar, the VS, etc. separately in a zip. I really like that VS and the icons but i already have the Vista Customization pack installed

I can vouch that I've used dlb's bricopacks in the past and they've been top notch!  Finished to a very high standard indeed :happy:

586372308[/snapback]

Agree. (Y)

Thanks for your comments

Very nice!

Will a beta be available? Just to make sure there won't be any bugs in final release. ;) :)

586371520[/snapback]

Yes ;)

Traitera-t-ceci une version anglaise de fen?tres ?

586375868[/snapback]

Yes, this pack work with all languages ;))

emm.. ok i don't really know what a universal shell pack is, but all  i'd be interested in would the vs:)) i don't like changin tooo much stuff.

586375975[/snapback]

Yes, the VS will be release alone in a zip file :))

i like it and all.. but it's too bright for me colour wise.. and the damn thing messed up my pc when changing back to my old VS. you need to uninstall yours before i could...

This is looking great. Any news on when the standalone VS will be released? I'm not big on changing system files as it has caused me too many headaches in the past.