Internet explorer 7

yes but they have the installer!

586381512[/snapback]

thats warez (illegal programs) i reccomend you not to report anything unless your an official beta tester

:huh:

"Because this version of Internet Explorer 7 is intended only for developers and registered beta testers, Microsoft has asked us to stop distributing the setup files. Therefore, Internet Explorer 7 is no longer available for download from this page. However, we will post it here as soon as the beta goes public ..."

http://www.softpedia.com/progDownload/Inte...load-25028.html

Hmm ... Apparently Microsoft didn't contact all sites ... IE7 is *somehow* downloading to my PC now ...  :shifty:

586381748[/snapback]

.....Strange, its downloading to mine too. :shifty:

If you are going to download leaked software, at least have the foresight to not brag about it.

Anyway, I'm very surprised Softpedia had to take it down. Microsoft usually never bothers them about that stuff.

me 2 :devil:

586381805[/snapback]

Lemme get this straight: you reported a website for distributing IE7, and then went and downloaded it yourself? Hypocrite.

yea yea but i can isntall internet explorer 7 because i need a orginal copy of windows xp  :angry:

586386138[/snapback]

LOL! Classic! Illegal version of windows too! LOL! Maybe we should report him, heh? ;)

Thats enough...

No Warez (links) & Cracks.

Help, requests or posts that discuss circumvention. This includes linking to illegally obtained software, movies & music files - posting about it, and suggesting to get it.

Closed