Sephiroth IS HERE - new FF7ac clip

I know what FF7 was about put are playing as Cloud to or just Sephiroth becsaue I saw a clip like two years ago with Cloud in it.

can't wait for the movie to come out. :D i'm gonna pre-order mine from japan.

586404607[/snapback]

its comes out on the same day in the USA as Japan, September 17 I believe, that what the E3 trailer said anyways

Sept. 13th in the U.S.

Sept. 14th in Japan.

The difference is because of the time zones, I believe. U.S. will get it about 10 or so hours before Japan with the shift.

its comes out on the same day in the USA as Japan, September 17 I believe, that what the E3 trailer said anyways

586406296[/snapback]

hmm in that case i'll have to order mine from the US so that i get english subtitles. does anyone know any good anime/dvd sites that ships internationally?

can't wait for the movie to come out. :D i'm gonna pre-order mine from japan.

586404607[/snapback]

but then wont it be in jappanesse?

if i have to watch it with subtitle then **** it not watching it

hmm in that case i'll have to order mine from the US so that i get english subtitles

586410014[/snapback]

I figured the reason why it is taking so long to release is because they are doing two versions, an English one and a Japanese one? So the English version won't just be a dub or have subtitles.

The trailers have english voice over so i assume the US release will be dubbed and subbed.

@englishkid, are you talking about the ultimate edition? i was thinking of getting that one but ?200 is a bit much for it.

oh man i can't seem to find the US version of the dvd. the only one i found was for australia. it has dual languages and subtitles but its coming out only in october. anyone got a link for the US dvd and ships internationally?

but then wont it be in jappanesse?

if i have to watch it with subtitle then **** it not watching it

586410484[/snapback]

That attitude is the reason we don't get more foreign movies in theaters in the US.

An animation I can see people wanting dubbed in their language. But for movies as a whole, I'd prefer the original language. The characters just aren't the same without their voices. Not blaming you pesonally Tronix, just ranting.