[wip] bowling hall

This is pretty much final, I know the preview is large but:

a). It needs to be large

b). It's my thread.

mockup1-21.png

Probably will be a Winamp, Litestep, and VS. Probably no WB.

Edited by TheDarrellMan

• 4 weeks later...

Well, I said I wouldn't turn this into vaporware, and I really won't guys I swear. Life is just taking too much time, I have to volunteer, go to school, AND get a job, haven't done anything since this screenshot.

Personally, I don't know if I'll continue to develop this, there's a color scheme in my school planner that is pretty inspiring, AND I've got another idea I plan on developing. I'll try to finish this :)

• 4 weeks later...

Heaps people will like it, especially the minimalists

Just make sure there's heaps of color variations and compact and non-compact styles to keep everyone happy

• 3 weeks later...

So, I got bored with that and started this mockup, which looks WAY worse, but I think I'm going to mix the two..change this title bar to the one before, and maybe do the same colors on the slanted caption buttons, I dunno give me some ideas on what you want people :)

mockup1%20copy.png

See, the thing is I want to make it to the tastes of both me and "the people" persay, and I'm just out to please everyone :)

So whenever I can come to a mockup that I'm perfectly happy with, and whenever matt0 is available, we'll start puttin it together.

The slanted caption buttons are dope. Stick with those, but you should at least include the Bowling Hall colors as an option, even if you don't have them in the initial release.

As far as the sizing of everything, it's all good. Perfect balance between compact and usability.

Start button? Try using typography instead of some random "Photoshop pen tool creation."

But these are the suggestions of someone who knows nothing about creating themes.

I plan to have a finalized mockup by Saturday at the latest, then let the VS coding begin. Shaywood's askin about a winamp skin, and there MIGHT be a LS theme. Probably no icons, and shellstyles I don't know about, I don't use nor care about them. Seriously.

But it's comin folks, it's lookin real good too, but I won't show it yet :ninja:

I plan to have a finalized mockup by Saturday at the latest, then let the VS coding begin. Shaywood's askin about a winamp skin, and there MIGHT be a LS theme. Probably no icons, and shellstyles I don't know about, I don't use nor care about them. Seriously.

But it's comin folks, it's lookin real good too, but I won't show it yet :ninja:

586811568[/snapback]

The new screen cap of it is sheer sex. You know, I never thought anyone would ever take my posts seriously. Nice to see that you actually use feedback in your work.

*Edit: You should make the taskbar buttons more distinquisable from each other. Pressed and Unpressed look near identical right now.