Where the heck is the Advent Children info?

I mean, it's supposed to come out in 10 days, but as of yesterday, it's not even on Amazon.com yet. The only listing I could find anywhere was for a UMD version of it at the Best Buy website. Is Sony just being slow on getting the info out to retailers, or is there some sort of delay happening?

It's funny, I called the delay months ago on another forum and everyone called me an idiot.

I said that they'd need time to get the english voice acting complete, plus they'd hold out for the holidays.

I'll be downloading this once it's fansubbed by someone reputable (Dattebayo, maybe?), and not until then. I despise poor subs. I'll be purchasing it on its release date - 11/28.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi folks! :D

I just wonder how long the "movie" is, and if anyone knows when FF:AD comes to europe, in the stores?

You see I got told that the movie was about 8 hours long...sounds way too much for me!!...could be right though.

Does anyone know?

Hi folks!  :D

I just wonder how long the  "movie" is, and if anyone knows when FF:AD comes to europe, in the stores?

You see I got told that the movie was about 8 hours long...sounds way too much for me!!...could be right though.

Does anyone know?

586548377[/snapback]

8 hours long? dear god no. It's around 100 minutes or so...I think. Will have to double check.