2010 - What will we have?

World famine, destruction, radioactive waste, death, polluted skies, and IPod Atoms, did I miss anything?

586513530[/snapback]

You missed that monkeys will continue to run and ruin the world. :o

World famine, destruction, radioactive waste, death, polluted skies, and IPod Atoms, did I miss anything?

586513530[/snapback]

What a positive attitude :p

I think we'll see little men in flying saucers ... oh wait, I'm already seeing them :alien:

*Private Space Flight!

*More pollution/global warming

*War with Iran/N. Korea? - Possibly involving some sort of chemical/biological weapons

*A better storage technology than harddisks and DVDs and possibly even better then flash memory

*High Definition TV!! and better viewing technology than LCD/Plasma/TFT

Edited by BAW

Microsoft bought Apple... made a fatal mistake and both OSses disappear into oblivion. Linux will become the mainstream operating system, with some lost Windows and Mac users still running those classic operating systems. :)

Europe falls apart. France, Italy and The Netherlands rejected the euro and went back to their original currency. Germany will probably be at war with Russia (again). Japan has created self reproducing androids which have slowly began replacing humans with super-?ber-androids (like Lore... only more evil:devil:

Enterprise has continued and is currently in season 6. The sixth Star Trek series has also kicked off, continuing the story of Star Trek Nemisis!:DD

Ex-President George W. Bush lets someone write an autobiography about his life as president. It gets sold as sci-fi movie to Tim Burton, and Johnny Depp will play Bush... only his hands are actually scissors.:shifty::

Mankind has started mining the Moon, not knowing that in about 2 years a bit of the moon will actually fall off, hit the earth and destroy all its inhabitants.:whistle::

The new pope has died twice, and they finally decide to get a new one.:yes::

First contact!:DD The vulcans are coming!:rolleyes::

Really! I know! I've seen the future.:cool::

We'll have computers with every component having a Tera in it's unit of measurement, being used to engineer a spray-n-go cure for AIDS and Cancer, based on the rock solid immune system of a once again-common race of prehistoric life that was discovered in a giant eco-system below the surface of the earth, after puncturing the planet's immediate crust somewhere in in afghanistan, while sending our newly engineered DNA sniffing galactic range missle to hunt Osama Bin Laden's ass, all controlled from behind a virus and hacker proof Windows CEMENT Military Edition, all of which we saw live and in color using our virtual reality simulation helmets, which obviously have smell and taste simulation through nural vibrations. Maybe I'll stop talking out of my ass in 2010 too :)