What do you think of the Revolution Controller?

What do you think of the Revolution Controller?  

244 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the Revolution Controller?

• Like it, way to go Nintendo
    • Undecided
    • Hate it, way to go (out of the market) Nintendo

you need a poll even with 2 threads going on with people that are about to fight about this  :laugh:

586532772[/snapback]

Yes, it makes it easier to judge the public reaction than mindlessly fighting about it.

Undecided. I can see how it might be great, the best thing ever actually, for some game genres, and how it'll be total crap for other game genres. Personally I don't like the notion of a fighting game with the controller, there doesn't seem to be enough buttons for a good action adventure like RE. At this point I'm undecided, it kinda reminds me of the old Phillips CDi and I feel like it should be used to browse through a slow version of Compton Encyclopedia.

Why isn't there "gay" choice?

586533277[/snapback]

Its about a controller, not about your choice of life style not that there is anything wrong with that.

What a piece of crap. how can anyone come up with anything this gay?

586533026[/snapback]

when referring to something ina negative manner why use the word gay? grow up please.

this is an amazing controller, i hope every1 knows the capabilities of it who r voting.

Revolutions Features

Features at a glance:

Remote control design: constructed to appeal to a wide variety of potential players

3D Pointing: Sensors understand up, down, left, right, forward and backward.

Tilt Sensitive: Controller can be rotated or rolled from side-to-side.

Buttons Included: Has a trigger on its backside, face buttons, and a D-Pad.

Multifunctional: Has an expansion port which can be used with different types of controller peripherals. Analog stick with two trigger buttons planned for left hand.

Wireless: Totally wire-free. Currently there are no details on the max distance, source or power, or otherwise.

Rumble Built-in. Included standard in all the controllers.

For those who r still confused about what it can do, heres some examples Read This

Now just waiting for Sony to announce there final version for the PS3 controller