First Ever Directx 10 Game footage

some still look a bit rough like the fire...the real time destruction was really good but felt a bit rough also however the enviroment and things like soft shadow is very impressive...(Y)

That looks great but it makes me vringe thinking about the CPU and GPU power that's going to be needed to pull it off.

586546448[/snapback]

But that is amazing. Most probably the best ingame graphics so far. :o

That looks great but it makes me cringe thinking about the CPU and GPU power that's going to be needed to pull it off.

586546448[/snapback]

And how much it's gunna cost :pinch:

But it sure is good looking. I can't wait.

Remember there is NO Directx 10 card out. this was done by Software layering instead of hardware. Just Imagine when we factor Hardware layering

586546461[/snapback]

That's what I was wondering. "How can they demo that when there aren't (that I know of) any DX10 cards available?"

If this is attainable today, in software, then doing it in hardware won't [shouldn't] be that resource intensive.

That's what I was wondering.  "How can they demo that when there aren't (that I know of) any DX10 cards available?"

If this is attainable today, in software, then doing it in hardware won't [shouldn't] be that resource intensive.

586546524[/snapback]

It does look great, but its not clear what hardware this is running on if its being rendered realtime or whether its prerendered HD video either...