OXM : Origenxbox360 might be launch games

http://www.oxm.co.uk/articles/news/hardwar...to_title_launch

OXM has a strong rumour that launch games will be announced for USA/UK on the 26th, this is inline with the timing down of the Origin clock and that each fruit on the tree getting updated everyweek or whenever represents a confirmed launch game and 2 rabbits represent the US and Europe.

Currently it started with 1 fruit , now its at 8 fruits

Interesting. The more launch games the merrier!

not necessarily. publishers don't like to flood the market with games at console launch because traditionally someone who picks up a game at launch buys 1-3 games. flooding the market with too many means a lot of games don't get bought - epsecially if you consider that there are always 2 key titles which most gamers want. usually publisers liked to tick genre boxes to keep all gamers happy... so a racer, a sports, a platform, an action and a fantasy game. i think we're seeing those boxes being ticked nicely this time - almost as if microsoft are learning lessons. :-))

add to that xbox arcade, with some excellent titles.. personally, i'm gonna be one hell of a happy gamer come early december. :D

I thouth there was going to be like 15 launch title games?

Well Japan only has 6 confirmed launch titles. (http://www.xbox.com/en-US/tgs2005/titlesannounced.htm) So why would Japan have 6 launch titles and USA/UK have 8?

586551464[/snapback]

May take longer to translate certain titles into Japanese, especially ones with a lot of voice-acting.

Has anyone seen the site lately? It's now facetags.com. It says in the title: "Custom Xbox 360 Skins, Faceplates, Accesories"

Edit: OK..... Major Oops. I typed in www.origenxbox.com and came up to that other site. I guess they wanted to mirror the design. I wonder what they're counting down to?

I'd be disapointed if it is the launch games as it is quite a long way off and no doubt be delayed.

I am hoping it is something really top secret like...

American McGee's Alice 2!

No, no that would be crap.

I have a hunch that it's not launch games. Let's just say... I heard through the MS grapevine that a certain someone is announcing something early in the week. Could be completely unrelated... but we'll see.