2.0 spoof for 1.5 PSP?

Trying to play Burnout Legends on my 1.5 PSP, and it wants me to upgrade to 1.52 or higher. I, obviously, don't want to do this. Is there a spoof out there that I can put on my PSP to make Burnout think that I'm running a higher number firmware than I really am?

Trying to play Burnout Legends on my 1.5 PSP, and it wants me to upgrade to 1.52 or higher. I, obviously, don't want to do this. Is there a spoof out there that I can put on my PSP to make Burnout think that I'm running a higher number firmware than I really am?

Put in a UMD game that requires 1.5 firmware, the load the game and when the screen goes white put in burnout legends and it will play.

Hmm, I need to be having some n00b troubes getting the No Update launcher to work. I downloaded one, and there are two folders: NOUPDATE and NOUPDATE%. Inside each one is an EBOOT.PBP file. I opened up KXploit Tool and tried selecting the one in the non-% folder, but it gave me an error when I tried to generate the file. So, I did the one in the % folder, and it generated it, but when I tried running it on my PSP (so I can launch Burnout), it gave me an error. What am I doing wrong?

If I'm talking about anything that's against forum regulations, let me know. It's a legit copy of Burnout, BTW.

because you cant run homebrew stuff (including psp isos from the memory stick)

Oh. That sucks. And I guess Sony is going to force game publishers to make new games require 2.0 firmware?

kinda lame.

If there's a NOUPDATE and a NOUPDATE% folder it's already prepared for 1.5 PSPs. Just put both folders in your GAME folder.

586597697[/snapback]

Ah, cool. I'll give that a shot. Thanks!