Free DivX Create

Where does it say it will run out of serial? I think that is cheap to offer this and not tell everyone that there was a limited number...

NM: Try again. I just got through.

Wow yeah, same thing for me Simon. Man that sucks. It's not really giving it out free if you limit it. They should either take that page down now, or should have from the start said "First 10,000 People" or something like that.

Especially since it's still listed on their main page that they are giving it away free. They obviously aren't. I'm bummed.

EDIT: Okay weird I tried again after someone else said they got through, and it worked. Someone needs really needs to fix that.

I am sad :(

586591299[/snapback]

Me too. :(

So... I wonder if I'll get any new or interesting spam from them or their affiliates? Oh well, that's what spam accounts are for.

Still upset they didn't have any serials left.

Edit: Just got a serial on the 5th try. Keep trying if you didn't get one. :-D

Yeah, it is a bit weird. I finally got my serial after 5 tries though, so I'm happy. :) My sugestion is to keep trying if you got the error that there weren't any serials left.

Gonna have to give this software a whirl real quick and see how good it is.

yeah i just did it and got my email immediately with the serial number in it..so it works. i'm wondering (haven't installed it yet) what's the difference between this and dr. divx?

what's the difference between this and dr. divx?

586591340[/snapback]

Dr. Divx was far superior to this.

The new tool is extremely dumbed down. It has no where the control that you got with Dr. Divx