4 Themes for Vista

Where could I find those Water Bliss wallpapers? :shifty:

586595169[/snapback]

hxxp://www.socksoff.co.uk/wallz/page01/Exploding_With_Water_1600.jpg

hxxp://www.socksoff.co.uk/wallz/page03/Haystack_Rock_1600.jpg

I guess you just replaced the images within the default aero theme?

-ZoRoNaX

586594827[/snapback]

so basically it's just color variations?

586595192[/snapback]

Basically that's all you can do because the theme engine is encrypted this time and I haven't heard of anyone cracking it yet.

Basically that's all you can do because the theme engine is encrypted this time and I haven't heard of anyone cracking it yet.

586595413[/snapback]

How do you change the colors? Is there an options panel for that? Can you show (a) screenshot(s) of it?

Ah, the first Vista recolors. I expect to see these on ThemeVista as soon as the site is inevitably launched. ;)

Haha, I'm just messing around. I know that there's nothing that can really be done with theming yet in Vista. Baby steps, baby steps.

Your work is awesome!

I was wondering where I could find the wallpapers featured in your "Valiant" theme and "No Wonder" theme, as well as the wallpaper shown in the preview of the "Savour" theme on your website (snow-covered mountain)? A few posts above there was a question about the location of the Blue Cherokee wallpaper...I second that.

I've recently developed a wallpaper-collecting obsession, but it seems I'm at the right place with this site. :)

Thanks in advance!

~BlueMoonlight~

Im sorry to ask such a retarded question but i was wondering how do i use like the lithium one if i dont hav style xp. all i know is i installed windows vista beta 2 from another thread in the forum can someone please explain how to d all that uxtheme dll business help would be appreciated :)