EA Xbox 360 Title Screens *All Updated*

ALL Are ingame images or replays. All the rest of the game images will be updated here. These are NEAR final versions

NBA Live 2006

755_0001.jpg

755_0002.jpg

Madden NFL 2006

730_0001.jpg

730_0002.jpg

730_0004.jpg

Fifa 2006

756_0001.jpg

756_0002.jpg

756_0003.jpg

756_0008.jpg

756_0006.jpg

756_0009.jpg

Battlefield 2

309_0001.jpg

309_0002.jpg

Seriously underwhelming for a NEXT GEN system, arent we all supposed to be instanty amazed and our pants instantanously spooged from the mere sight of these shots? I do believe so yes it is the NEXT GENERATION meaning something we haven't seen ever before. But all these things aren't so great at all, nothing you couldn't see already on a pc with a good enough video card.

Its funny to see the lack of FSAA in many shots, nice to see their off to a good start with forgetting about it so early in the game.

BF2 w/100+ players!!! OMG Thats amazing!! I don't know if you've ever playd on a 64 player server but if theres no order or coordination then you'll have pure unadulterated chaos, and you see alot of that on 64 player servers, now by and by PC gamers are more serious on gaming than console gamers, so that should give you some indicator of what you'd expect on a console with experience.

rumour has it BF2 will have 100+ players on Live

586615535[/snapback]

Holy **** :| Gonna get a Xbox 360 for Christmas even if I have to rob it off a old granny :D

Seriously underwhelming for a NEXT GEN system, arent we all supposed to be instanty amazed and our pants instantanously spooged from the mere sight of these shots? I do believe so yes it is the NEXT GENERATION meaning something we haven't seen ever before. But all these things aren't so great at all, nothing you couldn't see already on a pc with a good enough video card.

Its funny to see the lack of FSAA in many shots, nice to see their off to a good start with forgetting about it so early in the game.

BF2 w/100+ players!!! OMG Thats amazing!! I don't know if you've ever playd on a 64 player server but if theres no order or coordination then you'll have pure unadulterated chaos, and you see alot of that on 64 player servers, now by and by PC gamers are more serious on gaming than console gamers, so that should give you some indicator of what you'd expect on a console with experience.

586615540[/snapback]

on a graphics card costing as much as the console + memory price + hard disk space = economically viable for Consoles AT THIS MOMENT

i love battlefield 2, but i was expecting better graphics than that on a next-gen system, it looks almost the same as it is on my PC :o

I never, EVER, use EA as a standard of what a system can do. EA just makes a game as quick as they can just to get it out the door and make a quick buck. They never try to push the envelope or do anything innovative. Ugh I hate them! :-D

Ouch. Sorry, but I honestly think most of those screens look like garbage. EA tries to make the games as fast as they can without even attempting to make it look good. The soccer players look like plastic, and Battlefield 2 looks like there was a nuclear explosion or something with that huge bloom effect. :|

yeah those screens arent CRAP, but they also arent impressive. Football looks good, but there is just something weird about the basketbell that doesnt make it look as good as 2k6, i cant put my finger on it, just something that makes it look toooo fake....

IGN Madden Xbox 360 Preview

October 3, 2005 - Madden equals money, so it should come to no surprise to anyone that of all the EA Sports Xbox 360 games, Madden is the game with the most money put behind it.

I'm talking head scans of 170 of the top NFL players to capture everything from the black eye paint on Ahman Green's face to the breathe right on his nose (there are over 1,500 accessories) to any scars on his face.

I'm talking voices of the real quarterbacks barking out audibles and hot routes at the line. That's right, with the help of NFL Films, EA Sports was able to capture 18 starting quarterbacks shouting their signals (as long as it's Kurt Warner and not his wife, I'm cool), so when a player like Carson Palmer changes the play, you're actually going to hear Palmer's voice giving the instructions while seeing a closeup of his face on PIP in the corner of the screen.

And to top it off, it's a Madden game without Madden. In fact, in a surprising (and refreshing move), there's no sign of Madden or Al Michaels calling the plays. Instead the game is left to a PA announcer and the grunts and groans of action on the field. You'll hear players like Ray Lewis talking trash (again, it's actually Ray's voice), helmets smash, and a biased home-town radio announcer who calls the game with passion.

In terms of the game's look, Madden 360 features three times the animations of the current-gen systems (there are now 5,000 total), and you can really see this evidenced in catching and tackling. Wide receivers now sport 140 catch animations (current gen is only 45), and receivers will now be able to use articulated hands and fingers to reach up or down, left or right while dragging their feet in bounds or trying to grab a throw before it hits the turf. And when a receiver does haul the rock into his body, expect to see a host of new tackle animations including gang tackles and body shivering shots so fierce you can actually see the runner wince in pain.

Also added to the game is a brand new play-calling screen. There is a PIP window where you'll see the coach, the quarterback, or even Madden himself if you have a question for him. On the left side of the screen is a list of options: Formation, Ask Madden, Ask Coach, Key Player, and Last 5 Plays. From asking Madden for a good play to run to hearing the plays in coach speak and NFL terminology (X right, 32 left), the choice is yours.

Other highlights include controls that have been changed to specifically utilize the 360 controller. Sprint has been changed to the right trigger, juke is now the A button, and depending how hard you press the D-Pad in conjunction with A will determine the kind of juke you perform. You will also see a motion-captured Ed Hochuli calling the penalties and throwing flags when you grab facemasks or rough up the quarterback.

In terms of Franchise play, there is no Owner mode in the game, but you can still take your favorite team on a 30 year journey to greatness, including breaking records and changing the official record books to inducting your players into the Pro Football Hall of Fame. There are all new box scores for every game in franchise, making it easier for you to check up on stats for your games and which matchups you should exploit next time you play your rival.

One thing that has been missing from NFL videogames in the past is the feeling that the stadium was a character in and of itself. This will all change with Madden 360 as these stadiums are so spectacular, they even make dumps like Monster Park look good. No game has ever captured anything like the intricate level of stadium details in Madden 360, including everything from random moss-covered sewer drains to functional scoreboards to the actual views from any seat in the stadium (complete with thousands of 3D fans). That's right, if you have a season ticket, you can actually find your seat and compare views. It's that realistic. As is the new lighting, weather, and time of day features. Time of day now updates after every play instead of every quarter, and the dynamic weather will drop rain and snow as the climate changes, changing the intensity throughout the game.

And if you were worried about current-gen features and gameplay controls not making it into the next-gen Madden, you can breathe a sigh of relief as everything from the Truck and Hit Stick to Vision and Precision Passing are in the game. The only difference is that the Vision Cones will now be optional and turned off at default, but you will still be able to utilize the precision passing (throwing high, low, left, right) without the cones.

With the most intense player models we've ever seen, from the scar on Shaun Alexander's chin down to the red in Ricky Williams' eyes (okay, he's the Visine Ricky with white eyes, but I couldn't resist), Madden is a system seller, no doubt, and it looks like EA Sports is doing everything to make sure that Madden's not just an afterthought of people buying the system, but a reason to buy the system outright.

Money talks, and right about now, Madden is yelling louder than just about any other game out there.

http://sports.ign.com/articles/655/655376p1.html

In regards to BF2, is it a new game completely or just based on the already established PC version?

Actually to get more specific, I know the gameplay itself is going to be more or less the same, but will it have completely different maps or just some console only maps?

586616837[/snapback]

its the same as the PC version but with more players than PC

In regards to BF2, is it a new game completely or just based on the already established PC version?

Actually to get more specific, I know the gameplay itself is going to be more or less the same, but will it have completely different maps or just some console only maps?

some screenshots look great, imho Fifa screenshots look crap and have crappy textures and player faces dont look right, EA is going down the drain, they should give their FIFA rights to Konami and let them make a better game....

its the same as the PC version but with more players than PC

586616846[/snapback]

Thanks for the reply, and i think, still not sure but i think that settles that.

I cannot help but feel as enticing as 100+ player servers are, there is no need to buy a game I already have, especially when someone above made the extremely valid point that at times a 64 player server can be hectic, especially when not so mature people are playing, so I can only imagine a 100 player server being super crazy... But damn, that does actually sound really good though - 100 player BF2 server. :D