Microsoft Mouse by Starck

Oh, now that's quality. :/

586661797[/snapback]

Never buy very expensive mouse.

I have got one too.

When I plug the mouse to my computer, my computer crashes frequently; when I use another mouse, the problem doesn't exist.

And, I think the blue/ orange light from the mouse is useless, and wasting electricity (if you like lights emitted from the mouse, I said nothing...)

Also, the main point, it has no extra functions. It has outlook, but not much function.I thought that there are two function button on LHS and RHS, but when I click on them, I found that those are decoraiton...

since it lost its skin.. throw petrol on it and light it up :shifty:

586661815[/snapback]

lol, too late, it's in the garbage :D

586661818[/snapback]

I actually paid 20$ for it. When it was first released it costed like 40-50. I liked the d-zine and how light it was, but I never had experienced such bad quality.

either the coating on it is crap or you need to get outside every once in a while lol.

586661838[/snapback]

heh...a little bit of both I guess, however the coating outweighs... kinda :D

either the coating on it is crap or you need to get outside every once in a while lol.

586661838[/snapback]

I have used my MX510 every day for the past 6 month's or something and the Logitech logo on it is still there. :happy:

I have used my MX510 every day for the past 6 month's or something and the Logitech logo on it is still there. :happy:

586661912[/snapback]

Yeah, I had a logitech before which I used for four years every day. There was a minor scratch on left button and rest like new.

And I've used my Microsoft Wireless Intellimouse Explorer 2.0 for over a year and it looks like it's still brand new....except for the barcode on the bottom...it's sort of worn, although oddly enough the rest of the writing is perfect.

i've got the s+arck mouse for my mac mini and i don't really use it daily but mine hasn't turned black. its got a couple of scratches that has taken away the silver to reveal a grey plastic but no signs of blackness.

heh funny... i've had mine since the day they came out... and i have no paint problems with it... however it sometimes does not like to "start" when i boot up the computer and i have to unplug and plug it back in to get it working.

I have got one too.

When I plug the mouse to my computer, my computer crashes frequently; when I use another mouse, the problem doesn't exist.

And, I think the blue/ orange light from the mouse is useless, and wasting electricity (if you like lights emitted from the mouse, I said nothing...)

Also, the main point, it has no extra functions. It has outlook, but not much function.I thought that there are two function button on LHS and RHS, but when I click on them, I found that those are decoraiton...

586661818[/snapback]

expensivedesignermouse5on.th.jpg

$19.99 Canadian is expensive to you?

are you mistaken or are you a derelict?

give me your paypal so I can donate some food/shelter funds.

?Products should not be created as "throw-away artifacts," but should be simple, efficient, and durable. And so the Optical Mouse by Starck was born.?

lol. guess not!

Anyway, Dude, your mouse looks like a cow...