clearONE

Hope everyone had an awesome New Year, I know I kicked it off right! :D

i KNEW it! :cool:

HNY to you too!

:edit: R-Clik anywhere on winamp>Options>ColourThemes> OMG!

Edited by Sky Juice

Brandon, you do know you can use the mliPod plugin to get tunes from your iPod right? I've never used it, but I've heard good things about it.

Why is the site a pain cchasem? I'd like to know since it can always be changed.

Just a tip, I don't know if anyone else notices this.. but, If your various winamp windows have a really "choppy" motion when you move them around the screen, the way to 'fix' this is go to winamp preferences click "Modern Skins" and in the general tab, disable the "dock windows at ___" option.

Just thought i'd share that!

Edit: @ Axialix: Well it was just a lot of clicking ..I was expecting to just go there and see a download link. After going through the site again it's really not THAT bad. I'm no web design expert or anything though so.. yeah. :)

Thanks for that tip cchasem, didn't know that and it really makes a difference.

Glad you liked the site Sky Juice, I just worry about those people who don't use the default directory. :| Uh, the instructions are kinda confangled I just realized. I guess it seems like there are a lot of color themes, but it's basically just the same 5 or 6 colors repeated over and over, just with different colored backgrounds. If anyone has any they'd like to submit, I'd love to see them.

CrisCr0ss, hopefully my crappy ISP hosted site won't flake out on anyone else.

Edited by axialix

The glass version isn't working well for me.

When I move the playlist over the prefrence dialog it's transparent but on my desktop it has a grey background.

Oh well :(

Edit:

I only have this problem with you skin btw.

Stefanka's Spirit skin is working fine and other transparent skins to.

Why in glass mode it eats my whole CPU? And I got one other problem which is not related to the skin. I do not know why but both WMP and ClearONE shows the same cover art of all my music? I tried to update the cover art information with WMP but it still shows the album art of 4 Strings for all my mp3s!!! I even deleted 4 String songs but it sitll shows it!!! Damn!!!

EDIT:

One more issue - when you enable to see the Cover art window, it freezes when there is no cover art available.

Question...I noticed that when I open Config, Video, Coverart etc., I can only close them by right-clicking on the main window then deselecting the various things I have opened. I realise I can close some of them by using shortcuts but I don't know any of them off by heart. It was much easier when you had Close buttons.

Also, I noticed that I can no longer right-click on Notifier to get rid of it instantly whenever it's in my way. Will you be bringing this feature back?

Awesome update though - Loving the glow effect :D

This is pretty cool looking, nice one.

Only found one little problem so far - I placed my notifier to appear on my secondary monitor, but next time it pops up it always appears on my primary monitor (correct V-position, wrong H (it appears on the far right of primary monitor, where it was set to the centre of the secondary)). Anyone else find this?