[REL] ClearONE windowblinds

thanks! :D

damn I wish that someone teach me how to change the minimize/maximize/close buttons, so I can edit this skin and add the vista buttons :D

very complete skin, btw, with yzdock background and stuff, thanks!

Edited by ThePitt

I like this a lot; especially the non-text start button and the fact that the taskbar buttons have a background (other skins that make them clear are pretty hard to read). My one issue is that the taskbar buttons seem just slightly too "square" compared to the slight roundeness of the start button and the min/max/close buttons. But this is really nice; so much more original than countless Vista skins which all seem to be based on kol's in the end.

Oh sorry, and the other thing is that the glass is just a bit too transparent to be usable; I can't easily tell where the border of the window is and which titlebar text/title belongs to which window if I have multiple windows open. Is it possible for you to make a less transparent glass substyle?

Edited by Autumnmist

how i apply the shelltyle?

Yep I wanna know too,. this skin is amazing!

Also add the blue glow for the buttons as suggested, would be perfect! And the log off buttons are not sknned yet?

Yep I wanna know too,. this skin is amazing!

Also add the blue glow for the buttons as suggested, would be perfect! And the log off buttons are not sknned yet?

Mm cant seem to edit after a short period here? Anyway, just wanted to note some problems that I hope you can fix, all summed up. Only noticed them after using it for a few hours.

1:) My clock disappears on the taskbar!

2:) No Log off skin

3:) Buttons need some colour, blueglow as suggested earlie. There is not a cross or anything on atm.

4:) Shellstyles should be as alternative skin, rather than having to manually import.

5:) No skinned right click

6:) Programs is not skinned on start menu. Looks kinda odd as it is being white

Now dont take this wrong, I think its a great skin but these could make it even better. Have you thought about trying basic 5 as a font? Thats the one used in clearone.