recomend me a Visual style

I have been using luna HoE with windowsblind for almost 3 years now , before that i was using the Longhorn Slate 4051 skin for WB 4.5

i m looking for some recomendation, for minimalistic, day to day usage skin, i prefer the windows classic style layout, thats Y, i stay away from longhorn aero style Transparent theme, with transparent Titlebars

i have recently used Soluna, which was good, but i would like to see other themes too, something dark,

Blister is also an good option for me, but the text is dark on it, even the text on menus, i really like the theme glyhs though, speciallt black & blue theme,

i have used Tigar 2 by KoL, but the buttons were on the other side, while Steve grainer's skin was really beautyful but lacked the shellstyle of tigar 2,

looking forward for such recomdations

iflex is looking good, i wish it had an dark colored shellstyle, making a request to danialOC now

i visit wincustomize & deviantart, but there are tooooo many nice skins to choose from that i m going banana

iflex is looking good, i wish it had an dark colored shellstyle, making a request to danialOC now

i visit wincustomize & deviantart, but there are tooooo many nice skins to choose from that i m going banana

You do know that if you like a shellstyle from another theme and it seems to fit with one you are using you can use skinstudio to import and apply it to that theme. Then you have the best of both worlds.

So if you wanted Steves tiger skin but KoL's shellstyle just use SS to import the shellstyle into the tiger skin and bingo.

You do know that if you like a shellstyle from another theme and it seems to fit with one you are using you can use skinstudio to import and apply it to that theme. Then you have the best of both worlds.

So if you wanted Steves tiger skin but KoL's shellstyle just use SS to import the shellstyle into the tiger skin and bingo.

but for this, i will need skinstudio pro, which i don't have

gonna check opus, Glitch, Foton, or Antimatte

edit : Just checked, Opes 3.0 is not available for Windowsblind, while Foton, is awsome, but it's white, i was looking for a dark theme, anyway, the shellstyle design of foton is just perfect

Antimatter & Glitch has the same problem, too small buttons, not my thing, i m waiting for the Opus 3.0 port

Edited by nexus291

I'm using the Waning Luna theme. I have been using it since I got my computer in 2000 and I still like it. I like black simple themes and this is just that. I'm also using an Icon Packager package CP35 4ICP.

screenshot0sx.jpg

Try Thallos... its great, though i edited the boldness on the buttons... :cool:

Outstanding theme. Probably will be my theme for a long time to come. KoL has out done himself on this one.