Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter Coming Early!

Theres some good news and theres some bad news; the bad news first:

Battlefield 2: Modern Combat Delayed

Electronic Arts was already hesitant to put a definitive release date on the 360 version of upcoming war shooter Battlefield 2: Modern Combat, and now developer DICE has officially announced the game will not be released before April this year despite many previous speculations on a release date of March 14th.

Directly from the press release on their site:

The launch of Digital Illusions? game Battlefield 2 Modern Combat for Xbox 360 will be in April 2006. The game?s versions for Playstation 2 and Xbox were launched in November 2005.

Battlefield 2 Modern Combat for Xbox 360 will be sold all over the world at full price, approximately 59.90 USD.

Source

And now the good newsGhost Recon Advanced Warfighter coming early!

Fresh off the heels of the GRAW Paintball event (more information coming tomorrow, including hands-on Multiplayer action) we've just received word that Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter (GRAW) has had a release date shift again. This time, however, us Xbox 360 owners will be getting our hands on it on March 10th (next week!).

The Current-gen Xbox version will follow a week after, with the PS2 version coming March 31st.

Those waiting for the title on PC will have to wait untill Q2 2006 (summer) - even more reason to buy an Xbox 360.

Source

Guess I'll have to wait for BF2.

Same here. I am definitely looking forward to trying BF2 out on the 360.

I guess a month delay is not all that much.

Will give me more time to play GRAW I suppose.

It also stops me from spending 120$ in a matter of two weeks on games, so that is a positive too.

Wait what? An announcement for a game coming EARLY?! Wow, this game really is gonna be the best ever haha. Can't wait.

Whoa! Now if only I had 16 friends who could afford to buy this game next week...

You mean 15 friends... lol... but either way you don't need any, you can just log on to Xbox Live. That's the beauty of it ;)

Damn, you scared me there... i thought the first news was about GRAW. Can't wait till the 10th! I would pre-order but i guess going to the store on the 10th and picking one up i will get my hands on it much quicker right? Or do online pre-orders get to you first somehow?

Definately will get BF2 for 360 once its out, I can't wait on that one since i have the PC version already and GRAW should keep me busy no doubt :D

Try 16 player co-op! :D

Nice, I didn't know that :)

You mean 15 friends... lol... but either way you don't need any, you can just log on to Xbox Live. That's the beauty of it ;)

Great feature to have; now just have to wait for it to come out.

My local Gamecrazy is getting it 3/8 looks like I'm playing it before you guys.

Hmm... maybe it is the 8th. A lot of people have been saying that their local stores are selling on the 8th, so I'll definitely check it out then.

I'm really wanting to get this, FN3, and Oblivion, but I'm really having trouble justifying spending $180 on games in a month and a half :o..

Hmm... maybe it is the 8th. A lot of people have been saying that their local stores are selling on the 8th, so I'll definitely check it out then.

I checked today. I was skeptical as well. My local EBGames is selling it the 8th.

I hope the UK launch date is 10th March, gonna pick it up after finishing work early so feel free to add me to your friends list and we'll hook up for some Neowin GRAW goodness :cool:

I hope the UK launch date is 10th March, gonna pick it up after finishing work early so feel free to add me to your friends list and we'll hook up for some Neowin GRAW goodness :cool:

well, Game in town are useless, gave them a ring, they claim 17th _and_ the 31st :s

Virgin say the 10th.

I hope someplace sells early. I fancy a sicky. :x Honest boss :D

(Not tried Wollies, hmv or..... virtual gaming.... who else we got...? No one!)

I just read my local Circuit City flyer, they said they are selling GRAW this Thursday. Maybe gaming stores are getting it Wednesday? Other than that, all I see is Thursday.