Vista 5361 logon

Oh... this is an amazing login only if I had the backdrop of this one.....

BTW : there is one similar to this in Windows X's "Vista Transformation Pack 3"

I feel that the login screen is too 'busy'

Me too. It's a simple login screen, but for some reason I feel it is "graphically" bloated. I like glass, but they're abusing it!

Plus buttons doesn't seem centered ...

Me too. It's a simple login screen, but for some reason I feel it is "graphically" bloated. I like glass, but they're abusing it!

Plus buttons doesn't seem centered ...

There's no glass in it, only Aurora. Different.

Except maybe for the user pic border but...

:drool: :drool: 600th post! :drool: :drool:

I am currently working on this and mate it simply is possible (even to animate like the origeonal ones)

According to some people, 5361's logon isn't animated...though that would be cool :cool:

I think it looks prety nice, maybe have less of those "lines" from the new vista logo, in there, have only one, but other then that, I think its a big step forward from the old logons from the earler vista bulids and the longhorn days.

I think it looks prety nice, maybe have less of those "lines" from the new vista logo, in there, have only one, but other then that, I think its a big step forward from the old logons from the earler vista bulids and the longhorn days.

Agreed, MS overuses this upside down "V" logo throughout Vista, it should do simple, yet elegant.

At least make it smaller or place it somewhere else :wacko:

I think this one looks great. Not busy at all, minimalist and functional. If someone could make something similar for XP, that would be just fantastic!

• 3 weeks later...