Wanadoo Becomes Orange...

Source

Why is Wanadoo becoming Orange?

Wanadoo and Orange have been sister companies for several years. Having developed a strong partnership, the natural step is for us to join forces to create one integrated communications company for our customers. We've chosen Orange as it's the strongest brand, with a name which is well known and trusted throughout the world.

What's in it for me?

We're now in the process of creating a new generation of high value and exciting services for our customers. These are known as 'converged services', so you'll be able to communicate at home, at work or on the go, much more easily and reliably.

Ultimately, this means you'll benefit from better value products and services and access to your Orange accounts (broadband, dial-up and mobile) with one login.

When will this happen?

Wanadoo will become Orange in summer 2006. New products and services will be available in due course.

Will this affect my email address?

If you're an existing Wanadoo customer, your current email address will continue to work as it does now. New customers will have an Orange email address.

Will this affect my service?

Your service will continue to work as it does now. If you have a Wanadoo Livebox, this will continue to work too.

Will there be a change to my contract?

No. The company name has changed, but the service and agreement you have with us stays the same.

Will this affect how I pay my bill or how I view my bill online?

No. You will be able to view and pay your bill online. The only change is the service provider you're paying will be Orange.

What products are available?

We will continue to provide the same broadband and dial-up services: Dial-Up AnyTime, Dial-Up Pay As You Go, Broadband Starter, Broadband Plus and Broadband Max.

Will the way I contact customer services change?

There's no change to our contact centre phone numbers so you can continue to call us as normal.

Our website will look slightly different; however, you'll be able to do all the same things (and more!) as before.

Will I be able to change, upgrade or cancel my broadband or dial-up account at an Orange store?

Not yet. Please contact us on the normal phone number if you have any questions about your account.

Will there be new products?

Definitely. Come back later on to find out.

Who can I speak to if I want to find out more?

If you've any more questions, just give us a buzz on 0870 010 2462.

Hopefully orange can improved wannado because when i was on it , it was so rubbish and slow and bad customer services also

i never really liked orange till i got with them, now i love them... had my phone for nearly a year and had no problems what so ever, customer support/services have always been good and helpful and i've never had any problems with their services... if they feed this into wonadoo they should become a good respectable company like orange as it is now

if they feed this into wonadoo they should become a good respectable company like orange as it is now

That is true.

Hopefully orange can improved wannado because when i was on it , it was so rubbish and slow and bad customer services also

Sorry for that :rofl:

What is wanadoo?

An ADSL and dialup ISP.

is wannadoo all over europe? I thought that was a france isp

Yeah it's in a fair few european countries. We have it in the UK and it's also available in France, Spain, Holland and probably a load of others.

Yeah it's in a fair few european countries. We have it in the UK and it's also available in France, Spain, Holland and probably a load of others.

Yup. They provide ADSL/dail-up internet, digital telephone and digital television services here in the Netherlands. Orange is/was a mobile phone service only.

Theres a difference between announcing something is going to happen at some point in the future and actually doing so.

The change is now going to take place this summer.

If you had read that link last June I would have assumed it would happen within the next few months.