A Virgins Plea

This web site is very clever.. but the thought of it makes me wanna post it here.

http://avirginsplea.com/

the story behind it: this guys 25, never been laid, and made a bet if he gets 5,000,000 hits in 30 days, this girl will have sex with him

geoff_girl.jpg

lol like it, I wonder if she'll keep to it

for his sake.. i'd hope so too..

it was front page this morning.. weird how nothing is going on, and this is front page

Relationships suck. PERIOD.

Women hurt, period.

Man I feel really bad for him. I was really close to an engagement too myself and well... god I hate stuff and women are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo mean.

its like sometimes there just there to tear you apart inside. :cry:

hey - if his female friend keeps to her word, thats really cool :) He should go for it.

You never know, she might like it so much she keeps going back for more ;)

Mm.. I wonder why he would spend so much time and energy on a web site, solely for the purpose of sex.... if he spends those time dating that girl, she might went for it for the reason of lust and love, not for the reason of mouse clicking counter...

"I have to be her personal servant for a week, doing anything she asks me to do" Mmm .. It sounds you're gonna get laid anyway :blink:

"I have to be her personal servant for a week, doing anything she asks me to do" Mmm .. It sounds you're gonna get laid anyway :blink:

hahaha.. i figured that too.. seems like she'll do him even if he doesn't get the 5,000,000 hits he's looking for.

im guessing if he loses, at the end of the week, she'll ask him to stick it in her ;)

well, hope he does get laid although I bet that:

The dude has been laid... BUT none of his lays have been as hot as his "platonic friend"...