Windows Live Spaces

yeah i think its the wlm desktop since it has live messenger integrated and the ability to see ur contacts and one click blogging straight from the app.

I'm sure that's Windows Live Mail Desktop, because it has the Messenger intergration at the top currently and that just looks like a newer version of it.

I am hoping that it's WLMD Beta, becuase that's something I am really missing in the current builds,

however, from the top bar, it looks more like the 'web' take on the header. Here is a screenshot of the same area on my current client for WLMD:

wlmd.JPG

compare that to the one on http://messenger.live.com

I dunno, just a thought,

this is obviously from a later build, so maybe that's their plan for it all?! All pure suposition.

Chris

I also think it looks more web-ish.

Main reasons are the fact there is no close button (etc) in the top right corner.

Also the text edit learn and help look like hyperlinks.

If this is a web page I hope they include the messenger integration across most of the sites.

I also think it looks more web-ish.

Main reasons are the fact there is no close button (etc) in the top right corner.

Also the text edit learn and help look like hyperlinks.

If this is a web page I hope they include the messenger integration across most of the sites.

That would be so cool,theyve done it with their email already recently :yes:

Its not a web thing, the close buttons and File, Edit etc. are just hidden, like in WLMessenger(In the picture from Chris) And it has a date from which the email is sent and also to who the email is sent.

it is Windows Live Spaces, it is not a program :)

Yup. It IS Windows Live Spaces, NOT a program ^^ :laugh:

Just confirmed with full screenshot posted over at The Space Craft blog.

In my opinion, it looks cool and way better than MSN Spaces as it is now.

yeah, i just read the blog it is looking SOOOO good. new modules are always great but the friends explorer is kinda useless because you have to get permission from your friends to see their friends it would be better if you just could.

also, of the live services i only use messenger, mail, spaces and favorites so it will be nice for the last one to be rebranded

the friends explorer is kinda useless because you have to get permission from your friends to see their friends it would be better if you just could.

No, it wouldn't.

^ The friend's module depends on your locale. I live in Australia so I was apparently the first ones who got it. Not sure about other countries. Try changing your passport country settings, it might help.