Football Manager 2006?

Yeah I do.

I had a good 10 year game going on with Nottingham Forest, won the Prem and CL in the end. It was rewarding to build the team up. I also won the CL with Wigan in just the second season (came third in the first season). I have of course managed other teams.

I am waiting for FM 2007 now as I am beginning to get a bit bored.

Some new features in FM2007:

http://www.sigames.com/news.php?typ...article_id=1232

To whet the appetite of every Football fan, SEGA and Sports Interactive have unveiled just some of the new features available with more features for all platforms to be announced in the coming months.

Features for Football Manager? 2007 PC/Mac/Intel Mac/Xbox 360?:

Feeder Clubs - Brand new to Football Manager? 2007, and one of the most requested features on Sports Interactive?s forums has been the addition of feeder clubs to the game. This new addition works in all the ways you would expect it to in real life. You can establish your club as the small team who receives loan players from a larger club or a large club looking for support getting your youngsters match experience by loaning them out. Have the first option on players from clubs, and schedule pre-arranged friendlies each season by simply asking your board for a feeder relationship and choose from the list they compile.

Youth Revamp - A complete revamp of youth teams sees full youth squads for each team that has a youth set-up, thus giving a much better system for the regeneration of players in the long term game.

User Friendly ? Football Manager? 2007 gives players a new easier to use default skin, along with hints and tips throughout the game, and an improved tutorial. In addition to better feedback from your assistant manager and scouts as well as lots more media, customisation and multiple row selection, all this adds up to the most user friendly Sports Interactive game ever.

Scouting Revamp - A complete revamp of the scouting system inside the game leads to more information about players and teams being made available to managers, as well as a more realistic methodology for player scouting. This system allows scouts to grow and improve their knowledge-base of the world?s football players.

Player Interaction - You can now talk to any player in the world via the media. Player interaction allows you to tap up other teams stars or see if players will buckle under the pressure. An effective manager must use the media as a motivational tool - why not praise your own players in many different ways or shout at them for loss of form?

Team Talks - For more varied ways to talk to your team, SI have worked hard to deliver vastly improved team talks at half and full time. Not only this, but pre-match team talks will now be making their first appearance in Football Manager - so you can send your team out onto the pitch with a specific briefing.

Football Manager? 2007 for PC, Mac, Intel Mac and Xbox 360? are set for release Christmas 2006. Football Manager? Handheld for PSP will also make the Christmas 2006 launch. For further information go to www.sigames.com or the completely re-vamped www.footballmanager.net website.

which means they will announce more fetures when its closer to the end of the year! looks good and i love the feeder club feature + the PRE MATCH TALK!! yeahhh that will be awesome.

Hmm i'm more of a championship manager man myself. even thou SI games did the first set of CM games.

CM fans are anoyed at the new CM game that is getting worked on, since it wasn't long ago that CM came out.

But it's still a very new game that BGS has been working on.

It seems the next version of CM will have similar features to FM. :rolleyes: