Mac Pro Airport

I found out while digging around Apple's site (trying to figure out if I can get my Mac Pro without the wireless card and install it later) and I found this: http://developer.apple.com/documentation/H...0608/index.html

More specifically this:

The Mac Pro computer has an optional, internal AirPort Extreme module connected to a dedicated 1-lane PCI Express bus. The AirPort Extreme module is available as a fully-integrated configure-to-order option or as an Apple Authorized Service Provider kit, which can be installed by an Apple retail store or an Apple Authorized Service Provider. For more information, see AirPort Developer Note.

Note: The Mac Pro contains 802.11b, 802.11g, and 802.11a radios; however, Apple supports only 802.11b and 802.11g.

So apparently the Mac Pro is getting the new Airport Extreme which will be a 1x PCI-E card. Now correct me if I'm wrong but there aren't any visible 1x slots inside the Mac Pro, right? I wonder where the slot is? Maybe behind the HD rack? When I get my Airport card installed I'll try to convince the tech to let me see where the slot is.

On another note it appears the Mac Pro is capable of 802.11a networking. Maybe software support will be a feature of 10.5? Or maybe 10.4.8/9.