FEAR Combat today

It isn't 17 mins trust me. They won't be releasing it at 6 am in the morning (or 3 am if they are Pacific time zone here in the US)

At the earliest don't look for it before 11 AM EST which is in roughly 5 hours. I doubt that myself, I wouldn't see it before about 2 PM EST, since I'm pretty sure Sierra is on Pacific time. Either way, once it's released, as long as I'm up it will be posted as news immediately. But it won't be in 17 mins. :|

I believe your timer ran down as it did because of the way they coded the timer. I read on their forums it was some java job or something, coded to a world clock or something to be counting down per your local time. Which would obviously make it run down way before the actual release time. Hell my timer says 11 am will be release time, and I doubt it'll be then.

ah yes my timer has run down. it might have been nice if they had actually said when it is going to be released. it will probably be something like 19:00 UTC lets wait and see i guess

Do I need to download this if I own the game? I.E are they compatible with each other?

not sure, they did just release a new patch so im guessing that patch makes them compatible. either way, i own the game and will still be downloading it just so that i dont have to mess with cd's anymore.

Downloading via the torrent at around 250-260KB/S, a total of 1915 peers but only 4 seeds. Many righ tnow are beyond 70% so it should complete very fast for ppl who will want to download it anytime soon.

The other links seem hopeless and for something of this size, bittorrent is the best solution because it cannot be hammered down like ftp's.

Yeah, it will be a fun day :D