Sweet! About time for a new version. I want Azreus DHT :(

why do you miss it? whats so good about azerus DHT ? DHT does what exactly?

also this build is mainly for a GUI uplift?

looks alot better though ;) thanks

why do you miss it? whats so good about azerus DHT ? DHT does what exactly?

also this build is mainly for a GUI uplift?

looks alot better though ;) thanks

1: It was never implemented

2: If it was implemented you would be able to connect to Azureus peers without a tracker

3: DHT allows you to get peers/seeds without the use of a tracker

Therefore DHT = (Y)

Furthermore if uTorrent had Azureus's DHT implementation it would be the end of trackers for me because you will have the Mainline and Azureus DHT networks together :D

Actually, uTorrent has peer exchange. So if you connect to another uTorrent peer (very likely) they will pass on all of their peers (including azureus peers). So you can connect to azureus peers without a tracker..

Actually, uTorrent has peer exchange. So if you connect to another uTorrent peer (very likely) they will pass on all of their peers (including azureus peers). So you can connect to azureus peers without a tracker..

True, but that only works if you are able to connect to another client that supports PEX. Imagine if you connect to a torrent that has only Azureus peers?

Well, uTorrent is much better at resources imo..

Exactly. 10000 times better then Azureus for me. But I still want to connect to their users without any tracker involvement. I want them to add Az DHT and also some sort of download links like Bitcomets BHCP's and Az's magnet links. Then it will be complete and useless to add anything more :D

1: It was never implemented

2: If it was implemented you would be able to connect to Azureus peers without a tracker

3: DHT allows you to get peers/seeds without the use of a tracker

Therefore DHT = (Y)

Furthermore if uTorrent had Azureus's DHT implementation it would be the end of trackers for me because you will have the Mainline and Azureus DHT networks together :D

word thanks, thought it was somethign along those lien salot clear now thanks man

soounds liek i woud like peers from other networks as well ;)

thanks for utorrent post update looks nice

dropped webui.zip inside %APPDATA%\Utorrent

i see all the setting files

placed the zip inside the root of this folder

upgraded my exe and launched ....

how do you get the webui to work?

**EDIT**

Option only shows if yo hit CNTRL+P to get in prefernces, if you do not see it in options it becasue you clicked your way into the optiosn use the short cut and it shows up weird....

It's going to be useful to a lot though! :)

Everyone who's "on the road" or at someone's else house, or basically anywhere else with an Internet connection (including via portable devices) can now manage their torrents at home. ;) Without installing VNC and the likes. For example, if you're at a friend's house, you can easily check if a movie is done and if it is, go to your house and watch it.

Looking great, and ?Torrent just keeps racing ahead of its competition!

Awesome news! Thanks for posting Copernic!

@1Way Jonny, can you post without hitting enter all the time? Your posts take up a lot of space.

@HoochieMamma, what are the chances that everyone will be an Azureus user? Very unlikely imho, especially since utorrent is pulling ahead of Azureus, if it hasn't already.

Wow the gui is very nice, they did a great job :D

Does this method help run torrents at full speed on systems that are connected to routers that block all ports bar port 21 (for web browsers)?

I am basically at university and torrents barely work (and never connect to more than a few seeds/peers). Would this help bypass the issue?

I cant get the webUI to work :s it just stays at the Loading part :s and i tried the request cookie thing and it gives an error abot NOD32 internet monitor thing and it creates a .dmp in my uTorrent folder! i disabled the NOD32 thing but still no luck :s