Post your Workstations

Welcome to the Post Your Workstation Photos thread. In this thread you may post pics of your workstation area.

Please be mindful of our members on dial-up and try to keep the dimensions of the pics and the size of the files to a respectable size for 1024 x 768 viewers. Please refrain from quoting images in your replies.

I will also ask that you link to images on your own space, as much as possible.

The usual forum rules also apply.

Going to get in early for this thread! Here's my new iMac workstation along with my old Dell 700m laptop that I plan on replacing next year with a Macbook. I can't decide whether I want to bother getting something to raise the Dell 2007wfp monitor to the same height as the iMac screen; I thought it was going to bug me a lot but I'm getting used to it.

1_thumb.jpg

Click for full size

2_thumb.jpg

Click for full size

Sorry they're not the best pictures. My camera sucks. Past shots of my workstations can be found on my web site.

I believe there is a thread for gaming setups. Post it there :ermm: .

i already posted the pic of my workstation in the last thread, i feel pretty stupid just submitting the same pic, with no real update.

img1040kv9.jpg

img1041cb3.jpg

img1042bq1.jpg

Old Mac Mini. Will be replaced with a 20" iMac soon. Trying to sell the PC with the silver case to help with some funds. Reorganized my room today for October.

i took these with a video camera i didn't feel like looking for the digital camera so they kinda came out crappy.

this is a new desk i got it yesterday took 3 hours to build! got it from office depot. nice desk.

img0213dp6.th.jpg

img0216lz2.th.jpg

img0217ao0.th.jpg

img0219vm2.th.jpg