Post your Workstations

Finially got my new case up an running...also got 2 jerkers, a queen size Malm bed, and a new foam mattress.

dscf2823ll1.jpg

Dropscience, where can I obtain that superb wallpaper image!

Well i finally got my new mouse Logitech MX 518 :)

My Spec is:

ASUS A8N - SLI SE

AMD Athlon 64 3500+

Hiper 435 Watt PSU

iCute Case

nVidia 5200 128MB

768MB RAM

80GB HDD

Logitech MX 518

Video7 19" Widescreen Monitor

Far Away View of the rig:

p10100100ck8.th.jpg

Closer Up View of the rig:

p10100101kp8.th.jpg

I still yet to upgrade my RAM and video card and buy Saitek Eclipse Keyboard and if i can be bothered New speakers.

And yes i am aware that i only have plain white walls :p how broring. :)

Finially got my new case up an running...also got 2 jerkers, a queen size Malm bed, and a new foam mattress.

I have to say that's the best looking room I've seen in a while. Great work man

Dropscience, where can I obtain that superb wallpaper image!

http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/8141/ra...ssilencewf5.jpg

I have to say that's the best looking room I've seen in a while. Great work man

Thanks, adding a G15 Keyboard, Z-5300 soon as I said in an earlier post. I am probably going to save up for that new dell monitor that they just released, the 20 inch widescreen one that is like 300.00..but probably won't have the money until December.

mx518rigdc3.jpg

just got myself an mx518 after having such agreat time with my mx510 my sister needed a new mouse. ahh besides futureshop/bestbuy just had a sale on the mx518 for $19.99 lol i picked up three.. using one and sold the others for a bit more lol :p

oh yeah dont mind how nasty the keyboard loooks.. i got salsa and everything in it soo nastyy buh it's a workhorse been great for round 5 years now i believe :cool:

pc2kb4.jpg

and this taken a year ago..

gaming1ku2.jpg

nah nah some old system i used to use with my system before i got my first 5.1 system thee z640s then move dto x530s then made the final switch to the z5500s. the bookshelf speakers dont sound that great anymore.. got soem sorta itchy static noise on low beats

Updated workstation, got rid of a computer and added a printer.

DSC_0063Medium.JPG

DSC_0056Medium.JPG

First Picture:

HP Pavilion zd8210ca laptop

Lexmark X6150 Printer

Logitech Z-2300 Speakers

Logitech MX-510 Opticle Mouse

Second Picture:

HP Photosmart 8250

your case is beautiful, whatm make/model is it?

AMS CF-2229BK but I just call it a Gmono like the original. The window was separate but Directron is now selling the case with it included.

This is where I spend 18hr a day 7 days a week STUDYING. I need to get out more.

woah man! 18hrs?!?!? i don't know how you can study with the distractions around you, i know i couldn't.

anyway, setup nice and simple.

All you need is a bigger desk, what's dirty about it? you sure has a nice system :D

I mean i dont sit there and line up everything so that its symetrical... the desk is small i know but have no more space for a bigger one! I hate looking at this thread anyway because of all the nice systems... then theres mine :wacko:

I mean i dont sit there and line up everything so that its symetrical... the desk is small i know but have no more space for a bigger one! I hate looking at this thread anyway because of all the nice systems... then theres mine :wacko:

Hmm... so I guess you won't like what I'm going to show :p I'm getting a new desk tomorrow, I designed the desk myself and asked a carpenter to do it for me. This is an almost finished photos of the desk and the shelv.

dsc00486gk2.jpg

dsc00485iy9.jpg

I'm going for the extra wire management in my new workstation, sinec I'm going to order my new rig soon too :D