[rel] Tempura

The HmmXP-Tempura Visual Style is a mixture of the two themes HmmXP by Fugacious and Tempura by Lokheed.

I did this for personal use but the requests forced me to ask these talented authors for permission to release it publically.

So here it is!

tempuraww9.th.jpg

It contains 6 substyles:

2 for the green colorscheme with compact and normal Startpanel

1 for the green colorscheme with dark Taskbar and normal Startpanel

2 for the blue colorscheme with compact and normal Startpanel

1 for the blue colorscheme with dark Taskbar and normal Startpanel

Every substyle has the following Font options:

Normal = HaxrCorp 4088 + Corbel (8)

Large = Calibri (9)

Extra Large = Segoe UI (9)

It was not a big effort to put this theme together because most of the work has been done by the original theme authors.

Therefore all credits go to Fugacious and Lokheed.

Special thanks to Heylove because her "non-visible" area o4 Shellstyle is in use.

P.S.:

Modificaions and redistributions of this theme are not allowed as long as permissions are not granted by the authors who are involved in this theme.

DOWNLOAD

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wallpapers:

Green one: LINK (first column, fourth from bottom, but I changed hue and saturation)

my mod:

tile2ya9.png

Blue one: LINK

Edited by srn

My only complaint is that when the taskbar is put on the right hand side of the screen it's not as slim.

I fixed it myself in the beta, but my stylebuilder trial has run out and reshacking the msstyle is out of my league. Only lots of hex code.

Everything else is just gorgeous.

It's a really nice theme, but I have the same problem with this as I had with the original HmmXP theme. The problem? Well, it doesn't define the currently selected "tab" in applications as well as it should. This makes it a lot less accessible than it needs to. Of course, this seems to be a reoccurring problem with many themes, but it still bothers me a bit when a otherwise excellent theme does this. I fixed this myself in the beta, but still...something to think about the next time? :)

Awesome theme :)

I have a couple of suggestions

1) the taskbar seems to blend into windows, could you somehow change this so you can see they are distinct entities

2) Not technically theme related, but maybe you could give the substyles better names then Tempura12 etc

3) Its hard to tell what tab is selected.

Overall its still a great theme, I hope someone will make a trillian skin to go with

Edited by Khaine