Free Any Video Converter 1.0

hat5b56ow8.gif

Any Video Converter is an All-in-One video converting tool with easy-to-use graphical interface, fast converting speed and excellent video quality. It allows you to effortlessly convert video files between every format, for FREE! It can convert almost all video formats including DivX, XviD, MOV, rm, rmvb, MPEG, VOB, DVD, WMV, AVI to MPEG-4 movie format for iPod/PSP or other portable video device, MP4 player or smart phone. It also supports any user defined video file formats as the output. Any Video Converter makes it easy for anyone to enjoy the any format video with your iPod, PSP, mobile phone or MP4 player.

dfjdgdjxi0.png

Any Video Converter features include:

* User-friendly interface that is easy to use.

* Converts all video formats to Apple iPod Video, Sony PSP and more

* Batch convert any video formats including avi, wmv, asf, mpg, mp4, etc.

* Support DivX and Xvid avi format as importing and exporting video

* Support default video/audio settings or user customized parameters for video and audio.

* Has the option to preview the video in real-time before conversion .

* World's fastest video conversion speed with stunning video and audio quality.

* Supports adjust many video/audio options for MP4 files. For example, video/audio sample rate, bit rate, video size...

Don't buy any video converter before trying Any Video Converter!

There is open source software to perform almost every task for video conversion. But if you are one of these windows users who are looking for an All-in-One video converting tool with easy-to-use graphical interface, Any Video Converter provides just that, allowing you to effortlessly convert video files between every format, for FREE!

Any Video Converter makes batch file conversion simple. Create a batch list of any different formats and convert them all to a single selected format. The converted files will be saved to a pre-selected directory folder and the original files will remain untouched.

*Updates February 6th 2007

Starting with 1.21 version Any Video Converter is no longer distributed as freeware. There are two 1.21 versions available released in the same day but one is shareware and the other one is free, fortunately i still have a copy of the freeware 1.21 version and i have a uploaded it here:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/0nzl13

1. Mirror (provided by Apul, THANKS!) http://bigaurm.free.fr/any-video-converter1.21.zip

2. Mirror (provided by Saiya, THANKS!) http://www.s2xi.net/any-video-converter1.21.zip

Please host this file if you can and pm me the link.

Edited by Copernic

They want you to think its free, but in fact the program is sucking your soul out from you while you use it.

What exactly do u mean by THINK ITS FREE..!! :blink: :blink: :blink:

They want you to think its free, but in fact the program is sucking your soul out from you while you use it.

Small price to pay... besides, I already promised my soul to someone else. It's contracted so this program will have to give it back eventually. :shifty:

can I use this to convert divx and mpeg videos for use on the Zune? If so... how? Please help! :blush:

this is what the Zune says it can do:

Windows Media Video (.wmv): Main Profile, CBR or VBR, up to 1.5 Mbps peak video bitrate, 320 x 240 pixels, 30 frames per sec., with Windows Media Audio up to 192 Kbps, 44.1 kHz, stereo audio; Simple Profile, CBR, up to 736 Kbps video bitrate, 320 x 240 pixels, 30 frames per sec., with Windows Media Audio up to 192 Kbps, 44.1 kHz, stereo audio.

hmmm...Doesnt this remind you of those people criticizing AOL software (or just AOL in general) that you've personally recommended. Quite ironic you've made the joke above when youve had to actually defend people more or less using this as the reason not to use AOL's free software.

Ohh and thats not a shot at AOL, I've just noticed you being there when those (stupid) arguements begin for every AOL release. At least I think you were the guy.

This sounds quite good. Being using MediaCoder for the past 2 weeks ever since xbox live allowed streaming WMV. I'll need to give this a shot as the UI seems cleaner.

Interesting :yes: . I think I might just give this a try. I do however have one question, can it convert RM files? If it can't, no worries but if it can then even better!

Scirwode

Interesting :yes: . I think I might just give this a try. I do however have one question, can it convert RM files? If it can't, no worries but if it can then even better!

Scirwode

It can convert almost all video formats including DivX, XviD, MOV, rm, rmvb, MPEG, VOB, DVD, WMV, AVI to MPEG-4 movie format for iPod/PSP or other portable video device, MP4 player or smart phone.

:yes:

:yes:

:D

Scirwode