First Vista Ultimate Extras Available

not sure if this is new or anything but just checked for updates and there are 2 Windows Vista Ultimate Extra's

BitLocker and EFS enhancements

Hold Em Poker Game

The first Vista Ultimate Extras are now available. Hold Em Poker and BitLocker and EFS Enhancements form part of 22 new Windows Updates released tonight for Windows Vista and Ultimate.

News Source: Me!

post-64792-1170109291_thumb.jpg

post-64792-1170109308_thumb.jpg

Can't wait for Dreamscene - it was the one extra that "sold me" on Extra. The other 2 (that just released) just didn't interest me.

Is Dreamscene still scheduled for today/tomorrow/wednesday sometime?

Wow, once I get more ram this week I am going to burn my disk and use the key MS gave me from being a beta tester.

i have tried twice to install the German language pack but id does not work i get an error code 1

Updates have been released in dribs and drabs ever since Vista went RTM... so yes alot of those will have been released already.

I just played the poker, i think it might have something in it to get you to keep playing. I got 3 of a kind on my first hand, and a straight on my second. I was up $500 two hands in, so i quit while I was ahead.

Or i could just be really good.

Hey,

I was wondering if anyone knew how to disable unwanted updates so that when I go to look at automatic updates I don't have like 13 different language packs showing up everytime. Thanks.

John-Mark

Hey, I can't find the hold 'um poker game anywhere after installing it. i downloaded it, installed and restarted and its not under games or anywhere else for that matter...

anyone else having this issue??