Neowin Swift Black & Neowin Swift Midnight

Humm... I'm not sure if it's just me, or just black... but it seems every single link on a forum listing is underlined. Looks a tad busy... check your black stylesheet?

Humm... I'm not sure if it's just me, or just black... but it seems every single link on a forum listing is underlined. Looks a tad busy... check your black stylesheet?

It's happening on Midnight. It's very messy if you ask me. :no:

I noticed that on the Neowin black theme, all of the links are underlined. None of the other color themes seem to have this issue. Is that intended or is it a bug?

Or maybe bold text? I see the point with not being able to tell they're links... but maybe at least the topic names could be un-underlined? I mean, I'm pretty sure we know they're links :p

It was requested by our members so we enabled it on Black and Midnight (and perhaps Grey as well).

Fair enough but what about a dark blue for the links?

I'm switching back to blue... way too ugly with all the lines. They are everywhere.

Ditto

I made the text in Black blue now, and will do something similar for midnight, so there won't be lines everywhere. You'll just have to get used to having color on those themes.

I made the text in Black blue now, and will do something similar for midnight, so there won't be lines everywhere. You'll just have to get used to having color on those themes.

The CSS code for underlining in posts only is:

.post1 a,
.post2 a
{
	text-decoration: underline;
}

Beautiful, the color goes well in the theme. Thanks a lot.

The colour used on black looks out of place to me (especially on large text, small text doesn't look as bad). The rest of the design is black/grey without a hint of blue.

Midnight looks sweet though. :)

The CSS code for underlining in posts only is:

.post1 a,
.post2 a
{
	text-decoration: underline;
}

can we have it so its only in the posts?, cause the forum index looks a tiny bit messy with the all the blue text