windows dreamscene released

Woohoo! Another useless Windows Vista feature... If only Windows 3.1 was still there to witness Vista's unlimited capabilities.

If you're not interested in it then you never would have clicked on this thread. Now go back to your cave and troll there because nobody here wants to see your garbage filled posts.

If you're not interested in it then you never would have clicked on this thread. Now go back to your cave and troll there because nobody here wants to see your garbage filled posts.

(Y)

Sadly doesnt seem to work if you are one of the unfortunate ones to suffer from poor Nvidia 8800 drivers, just like Hold'em Poker and its flashing text.. anyone with an 8800 confirm that setting a Dreamscene background crashed the Nvidia drivers?

I did want to try a few of the anim backgrounds out that had been posted in other threads and ones I already had that may have made good backgrounds, guess I'll have to wait until Nvidia get that large finger out ;)

Sadly doesnt seem to work if you are one of the unfortunate ones to suffer from poor Nvidia 8800 drivers, just like Hold'em Poker and its flashing text.. anyone with an 8800 confirm that setting a Dreamscene background crashed the Nvidia drivers?

I did want to try a few of the anim backgrounds out that had been posted in other threads and ones I already had that may have made good backgrounds, guess I'll have to wait until Nvidia get that large finger out ;)

Which drivers are you using? Latest and greatest?

Which drivers are you using? Latest and greatest?

Yeah if as of yesterday its the 100.59's then yes unless they snook some out today.

The original "animated desktops" concept never made it. Video on the desktop is a different implementation.

So this is not "Aero Diamond"?

Updated over the leak beta no problems.

The only update I see is that when you click right on the desktop there is a updated icon from the leaked beta for Dreamscene and now it says "Pause Dreamscene (preview)' instead of "Pause Dreamscene'

Still seems to flick white at the end of .WMV files.