Vista Transformation Pack 7

This program will transform your Windows user interface to ultimate Windows Vista alike looks that everyone will never notice it?s the same old Windows XP (or 2003).

vtp7_desktop.jpg

This release has overall improvements for features compared to previous versions and has a lot of user interface refinements for ease of use with end-user. You will find this program is amazingly easier comparing to all other shell packs. Let's see the changelog of this release.

Features

Vista Transformation Pack will replace many of the resources in Windows XP/Windows Server 2003. It can change such things as:

* Boot screen

* Welcome Screen / Logon Screen

* New msstyles files (visual styles)

* New desktop and file icons

* New toolbar icons

* Progress Dialogs

* Sounds scheme

* System Tray icons

* New Wallpapers

* Windows Media Player Skins

* And much more

Changes in Version 7.0

-Added default system font option for recovery

-Added Docking support for preview and taskbar replacement

-Added DPI auto-detection in Machine Configuration

-Added hiding menubar option for Vista (Styler) toolbar

-Added information about KB925902 hotfix issues and solution on startup

-Added memory requirements checking for 3rd-party applications

-Added resetting DPI options and some extra information in Machine Configuration

-Added screen resolution auto-detection

-Added setting cleartype font automatically after the transformation

-Added Vista transformation ?Express mode? (Make an appropriate setup configuration in single page!)

-Added ViStart (Vista Start Menu port for Windows XP/2003 with glass UI and search function)

-Added uninstalling existing components before updating

-Added WindowBlinds detection warning message (for user who is mistaken about glass border skin)

-Added Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 2 uxtheme patching support

-Fixed backing up system files bug on repair mode

-Fixed checking for Styler incompatibility with x64 edition OS

-Fixed fileversion checking bug that cause backup system files being overwritten by modified system files when update

-Fixed operating system checking bug (that allow user to install in Windows 2000 and below)

-Fixed Start Orb positioning bug

-Fixed Styler to execute Styler.exe only when user wants to hide menu bar to save up memory and some weird issues

-Fixed Styler to run in toolbar mode (prevent error and message popup)

-Fixed Vista (Styler) toolbar option with correction of menubar

-Fixed uninstalling bug with system drive icon

-Fixed uninstalling routines

-Fixed uxtheme.dll patching detection bugs on machine without any service pack

-Fixed Windows Live Messenger skin uninstallation bug

-Moved extra dialogs in the main dialogs process so user can make all decisions before transforming

-Removed customized open/save dialog due to bugs in some applications

-Replaced closeapp with pskill (some programs reported closeapp as virus though it isn?t)

-Replaced Blaero?s Start Orb with ViOrb (Auto positioning and snap over the start button upon taskbar shifting)

-Updated battery tray icons

-Updated Start Orb to full circle version

-Updated Getting Started and Help and Support FAQ

-Updated transformation to use backup system file if it has the same fileversion during update

-Updated LClock x86 to version 1.62b

-Updated Maintenance Center to be Welcome Center

-Updated minor UI graphic resources in themes

-Updated Segoe UI font

-Updated Shutdown/Logoff dialogs

-Updated Thoosje?s Vista sidebar to version 2.0

-Updated updating function to uninstall previous components before updating

-Updated Vista logon screen (Thanks to SoFtEcH for updating my logon)

|-Added status message (Welcome, Shutdown, etc.)

|-Fixed user account disapperance bug on lower resolution

|-Fixed user account moving around when focused

|-Moved shutdown button to right part

|-Updated password panel resources

|-Updated userpicture?s frame border

-Updated Visualtooltip to version 2.1

Screenshots

Boot Screen

bootscreen.jpg

Logon Screen (Vista Transformation Pack 7)

logon.jpg

Desktop Screenshot (It?s outstanding)

desktop.jpg

Vista Transformation Pack - Express Mode (Simplify the transformation in single page)

vtp7_express.jpg

Vista Transformation Pack - Welcome Center (Refined Maintenance Center)

vtp7_wc.jpg

Vista Transformation Pack - Configure User Account (Personalise Vista experiences? per-user configuration)

http://www.windowsxlive.net/screenshots/vtp/Download:]

Download: Vista TransformatiMirror:rl]

Mirror:

Savefile.com

Wiki Upload

sendspace.com

Vista Transformation Pack 7 (link 1)

Vista Transformation Pack 7 (link 2)

Vista Transformation Pack 7 (link 3)

Vista Transformation PackBitTorrent:BitTorrent: Vista Transformation Pack 7.0.torreF1DF56BE32AE17CAFCD83EA3BAF6E957D83EA3BAF6E957

If it doesn't match with your downloaded file, it might be older version that contains bugs or it even might be infected by malwares or viruses.

Thread

^oh well. I used to use this till I found out how much ram and CPU it used. I prefer speed over eye candy.

I completely agree. This is one CPU hogging piece of software.

It also does not look like vista as far as im conserned.

Nice. Its getting to look more like vista in every new verson.

Question, All the download sites seem to be torrents. I'm prety sure this is agenst the rules. i don't see why you didnt use tis website:

http://www.windowsxlive.net/?p=1119

;)

All we need is one source, not bunch of torrents. (again, agenst the rules)

only one link is torrent others are direct links or some are uploaded in file hosting site s

Looks Good has anyone tried it ...Does it consumes more resources as compared to VTP 6?

why do people mention resources?

what exactly does the transformation pack do? does it really change things that much that it lags a system?

I haven't download this one but the last one changes core files to windows, some how this slow things down, now that wasn't that big a problem a pain yes problem no, what was if you change anything like uninstall, it would kill your computer making you (like me) have to format and start over. I should note that why after uninstall windows was running it didn't run right again tell I formatted.

I recently installed Vista Transformation pack 7 and everything appears to be working except the Welcome/Logon screen. I previously installed Vista Inspirat but I removed it before installing Vista Transformation. I do get the vista boot screen, how do I get the greenish Vista Welcome/Logon screen? The screen I get says Vista Ultimate, but it looks very similar to the windows xp logon screen.

I recently installed Vista Transformation pack 7 and everything appears to be working except the Welcome/Logon screen. I previously installed Vista Inspirat but I removed it before installing Vista Transformation. I do get the vista boot screen, how do I get the greenish Vista Welcome/Logon screen? The screen I get says Vista Ultimate, but it looks very similar to the windows xp logon screen.

Dude Thts the default login screen tht come with the transformation pack, u will have to uninstall it to put a new one or else replace the logonui.exe file wit the same one as u had earlier.

I have problems installing it, and yea there is a fix but I dont want to do that.

Where can I get this theme, and what makes it transparent....where can I get that?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Hey, I'm new to the forum and just wanted to quickly ask if this can be uninstalled easily and safely?

I mean if its changing a lot of things on my PC, then is it able to go straight back to how it was in a click of a button?

Just wondering since its a great pack, but unsure whether I would be using it in the long run.

Thanks.