has anybody seen this?

i love this theme my friend showed me but i cant find it since i have no clue what its called lol

does anyone know what the name of this theme is or maybe even just what the background is because i would really apriciate it

the only thing i know about this immage is that the user used windowblinds

thanks for any reply

step18rp0.jpg

btw, you think you might know what the software for that clock is? or that calander at the bottom? and how the trash is so big and actually displays the ammount of data in it? lol i like those features but im not so sure what they are. thanks for any replys once again.

Okay, this is what's on that desktop:

The cursor is CursorXP with the UISTA skin.

The weather widget in the lower right-hand corner is from Yahoo! Widgets and comes default with the program.

The calendar/time widget under it is InfoBar, which is also a Yahoo! Widget.

The clock in the upper left hand corner is either Gorgy Clock from Yahoo! Widgets, or it's Rainmeter with the Gorgy-like transparent skin.

The trash can is Avedesk using the trash icon found in this set here. To get it to show the amount of data in it (and to learn how to use Avedesk), you can follow this tutorial here.

I don't know what font is being used in the Programs, Games, and such text but if I find it I will either PM you or post it in this thread.

Hope this helps! ;)

Edited by tmr250z

damn your good, but it turns out i got them all lol besides the text font oh got one wrong, the trash is also a yahoo widget >.<

but thanks a lot for you help and effor towards my questions and please do tell me if you find that font :)

O_O HOW!!??? im serious now... how you find all these things... i have no idea how i would start to search and im not a noob. i have no clue of the name of that font, no clue when it was made or by who, so i have no idea how i would have found it otherwise. did you know anything prior to me asking this? if not please tell me how the hell did you find it lol and all these other things

Edited by kac244444444444

Well, most of it was from prior knowledge. I've seen most of the stuff you're were looking for when I was searching for different stuff for myself. I've used all those apps before, so I know the sites they usually come from, as well as the main customization sites like deviantART, WinCustomize, Customize.org and such.

The only one that I had to search for was the InfoBar widget, but that wasn't that hard because I saw that one of the apps in the screenshot was Yahoo! Widgets, so I just made a lucky guess and searched the Yahoo! Widgets site until I found it.

I can't take credit for finding the font. Although I know that I'd seen it before, I didn't remember where. So I posted a pic of it in another forum and someone found it for me.