Is there a windows dock that can do this:

so you want OSX stacks feature in a windows dock ?

none that i know of, other then OSX itself

so thats how its called..

There are 4-6 docks software around but all of them offer the same features. kinda lame

come to think of it, maybe its an apple thing that can't be copied?

correct, there was one a long time ago before object dock, it got banned/sued cause the person basically ripped it straight from OSX,

the stacks feature of OSX i think is copyrighted by apple

*edit* the rocketdock page just loaded,, i stand corrected

so thats how its called..

There are 4-6 docks software around but all of them offer the same features. kinda lame

come to think of it, maybe its an apple thing that can't be copied?

does it work? cus that looks like a direct from mac screenshot..

let me know, cus im using object dock, but itd be nice to have a stacklet dock!

Medking

i love that dockelt, its soo useful, has drag and drop into the stack and the animations are smmooooth. i like both fan and grid. amazing what the windows community does for free :D

drag and drop into the stack? how did you managed to do that?

when i click outside the stack it closes

keep the stack closed and drag a file into the stack icon, it will bounce up and down and move the file to that folder

umm buddy.. its objectdock, rocketdock that have this as a plugin...the stacks plugin.. (known as docklets in objectdock.) :)

i would suggest using objectdock since it has a much better gui for conifguring stuff than rocketdock. rocketdock is free though.

@Ji@nbing --- i know what you mean...i after using RD for some time now...its simply amazing !

i find that objectdock is overwhelming with all its little settings and way too bloated like all Stardock products :(

That docklet works with ObjectDock as well, just extract it to your Docklets folder. I just wonder if there's a way to make it open down instead of up. For those of use who like their dock on the top edge of the screen this docklet is useless.

apple-leopard-dock-2.jpg

stacks%20hinten%20zwei.jpg

I'm using Rocketdock and i love it but if there's a Dock that can offer that feature i'll probably switch.

thanks

Dont care about the thread -- but it looks like youre trying to decide which colleges to attend ???

Dude...big difference between Berkeley and Rice....big difference