Windows Vista SP1 RTM is Now Available for Download on Connect!

The following are now available for your downloading enjoyment!

-Wendy

---------

Windows Vista SP1 RTM Standalone ISO for x86 and x64 Five Languages

(NAP-TAP, WTAP2, WTAP7-PE, WTAP7-PV, WTAP8, WTAP10, WTAP11, WTAP1-OEM, WVP,

TB, all SP1)

0xAC9DC48A 6001.18000.080118-1840_iso_client_sp_wave0-FRMCSP0_DVD.iso

<<Removed Link>>

Windows Vista SP1 RTM for X86 and X64 UPD 5 Languages

TB, all SP1)

Windows6.0-KB936330-X86-wave0.exe

Windows6.0-KB936330-X64-wave0.exe

<<Removed Link>>

Windows Vista SP1 RTM from WU

TB, all SP1)

Windows Vista Service Pack 1 RTM is available to testers through Windows

Update. Experience the WU installation path for Windows Vista SP1 by

following 4 simple steps in the attached document and give us your feedback

to improve our quality.

Windows Vista SP1 distributed through Windows Update will be applicable to

Windows Vista machines that are running English, German, Japanese, French,

and Spanish.

If you already installed the Service Pack to your machine by using the

standalone package, you must uninstall RC before you can be offered SP1

through WU.

<<Removed Link>>

No Windows Vista SP1 Integrated for BT. Bit of a kick in the pants. IMHO (N)

Shocker it's the same build we've had for days! :rolleyes:

ps. I'm running SP1 and it's great IMO.

You SERIOUS??

I didn't get an email.....

Edit : Just checked connect. It's there! (Y)

I didn't get one either. Checked connect and everything 'SP1' except for what I actually expected / wanted was there.

So i take it these connect links aren't for real people like me? I was on Microsoft Connect but i didn't find anything.

No and the links wouldn't do you any good anyway, since you're not enrolled in the beta programme.

It's a real shame that they didn't include the Integrated SP1 iso (N)

They should eventually, they sent the integrated copy to manufacturers on disc, hence you can download it just now off the web.

They should eventually, they sent the integrated copy to manufacturers on disc, hence you can download it just now off the web.

;) (Y) Indeed.

I just can't understand why Microsoft are being such cheapskates to their BT'ers. Either way, their loss.

I just can't understand why Microsoft are being such cheapskates to their BT'ers. Either way, their loss.

Doesn't explain why they took this long to put it on connect either - and not notify us.

Ahh well, its done now, not whinging....

Doesn't explain why they took this long to put it on connect either - and not notify us.

Ahh well, its done now, not whinging....

the email alerts always lag behind the newsgroup postings. Frequent them often :p

So I decided to vote the only way I could to show my annoyance at Microsoft for handling the way they did; the final release (or lack of it) by doing the only thing I could.

cheerleader.gifDecline Participation cheerleader.gif

(Y) I feel so good for doing it. No loss to me. Probably no loss to Microsoft, but it's their problem. They miss out on 1 prolific BT who really cared about the product being tested.

IMHO Microsoft has grown very selfish since I've been beta testing (over 11 years now). So I'm being selfish with my time and resources. ;)

So I decided to vote the only way I could to show my annoyance at Microsoft for handling the way they did; the final release (or lack of it) by doing the only thing I could.

cheerleader.gifDecline Participation cheerleader.gif

(Y) I feel so good for doing it. No loss to me. Probably no loss to Microsoft, but it's their problem. They miss out on 1 prolific BT who really cared about the product being tested.

IMHO Microsoft has grown very selfish since I've been beta testing (over 11 years now). So I'm being selfish with my time and resources. ;)

...why would declining participation show any sort of frustration with them? All it does is leave you with a worse OS. :blink:

...why would declining participation show any sort of frustration with them? All it does is leave you with a worse OS. :blink:

You're right. But it still gives me satisfaction. Only question is, what am I going to do with the spare time that Beta Testing used to take up? :laugh: That's easy, anything I want.

This is slightly off topic, but when exactly is SP1 going to be available to everyone else? I'm a little confused on that, I see testers and the like are getting it now but are general public still getting it in March? someone want to put me straight please?

This is slightly off topic, but when exactly is SP1 going to be available to everyone else? I'm a little confused on that, I see testers and the like are getting it now but are general public still getting it in March? someone want to put me straight please?

Anyone with a PC & some knowledge of the internet can get it just now.

Either as a standalone exe update or a fully integrated ISO.

In 32bit and 64bit. PM me if you want links.

Everything is genuine and has been since around the 4th of february when the leaks appeared :)

ISO images with Vista SP1 integrated are now available on Connect for beta testers! Currently English and German languages are available.

6001.18000.080118-1840_x86fre_Client_en-us-FRMCFRE_EN_DVD.iso

6001.18000.080118-1840_amd64fre_Client_en-us-FRMCXFRE_EN_DVD.iso

6001.18000.080118-1840_x86fre_Client_de-de-FRMCFRE_DE_DVD.iso

6001.18000.080118-1840_amd64fre_Client_de-de-FRMCXFRE_DE_DVD.iso

ISO images with Vista SP1 integrated are now available on Connect for beta testers! Currently English and German languages are available.

6001.18000.080118-1840_x86fre_Client_en-us-FRMCFRE_EN_DVD.iso

6001.18000.080118-1840_amd64fre_Client_en-us-FRMCXFRE_EN_DVD.iso

6001.18000.080118-1840_x86fre_Client_de-de-FRMCFRE_DE_DVD.iso

6001.18000.080118-1840_amd64fre_Client_de-de-FRMCXFRE_DE_DVD.iso

Thanks!!!!!