[VS] Dragon

The Dragon skin comes with an animated start menu, scaled textures, and complete support for XP and Vista.

Designed by Stardock Design's Mike Bryant and ChaNinja, Dragon is helps demonstrate the unique capabilities of WindowBlinds (and MyColors) with its fluid animation and complete skinning support of both XP and Vista.

Download: Dragon

t6427.jpg

This is definitely one of the best visual styles I've ever seen. It's clean enough to actually be used but original enough that normal people will say "aha! I can see wh you skin your GUI!"

I dont like the Startbutton but the rest is very fine...

Best thanks for the news again Island Dog ;)

Ahh, one Question, can i change the Startbutton and when yes, what Tool i need?

Really need to work on which skins are shown off for Neowin viewers (mostly directed at Stardock/Wincust mods/admins).

Here's one your typical Neowinian forum troll would be more likely to like, and wasn't given a thread.

t6414.jpg

Works great with forced coloring options too. :)

Really need to work on which skins are shown off for Neowin viewers (mostly directed at Stardock/Wincust mods/admins).

Here's one your typical Neowinian forum troll would be more likely to like, and wasn't given a thread.

t6414.jpg

That looks like a crappy linux theme.

That looks like a crappy linux theme.

Ha, I guess I kind of set myself up there...well to each their own I guess. But if you're judging it by a thumbnail with the weird background, you're doing yourself a disservice. It adopts the background into itself, if that makes any sense...

that looks like a really nice theme style (dragon). What wallpaper is that on the background?

Here ya go

Ha, I guess I kind of set myself up there...well to each their own I guess. But if you're judging it by a thumbnail with the weird background, you're doing yourself a disservice. It adopts the background into itself, if that makes any sense...

Here ya go

I was just kidding. The dragon looks cool I hate Luna.

I'm not really interested in what the trolls, I just like to present a broad range of skins for people to see.

I had to look back because I really thought I had posted that skin, because it is a great one. I will put it up tomorrow morning.

t6414.jpg

I think most *normal* people would find the Dragon skin to be pretty cool. As for the people living in mom's basement who get their kicks on crapping on stuff in an effort to help them ignore that they live lives of no consequence, you'll always have them floating around using phrases like "fugly". We wouldn't want to deprive them of their ability to do that as it's probably the only thing they have going for them. :)

I think most *normal* people would find the Dragon skin to be pretty cool. As for the people living in mom's basement who get their kicks on crapping on stuff in an effort to help them ignore that they live lives of no consequence, you'll always have them floating around using phrases like "fugly". We wouldn't want to deprive them of their ability to do that as it's probably the only thing they have going for them. :)

You are right of course, but like your post, I can't say I feel baiting trolls to make a few people who would like said skins, more aware of them. Chances are they'd see em on Wincustomize anyways :) Not that its appropriate here, there are simply too many disgruntled individuals looking to rain on parades, but there is something to be said about building an image. /shrug.

You are right of course, but like your post, I can't say I feel baiting trolls to make a few people who would like said skins, more aware of them. Chances are they'd see em on Wincustomize anyways :) Not that its appropriate here, there are simply too many disgruntled individuals looking to rain on parades, but there is something to be said about building an image. /shrug.

Yes but the difference is that I can make trolls disappear here. Neowin, as a whole, is moving forward with trying to show the basement dweller class the door. I'm sure there are "leet" sites out there just waiting for their patronage.