[16:9][4:3] Lights & Colors

Wow, the green version ! (L) ! Great work ! This will certainly be my wall for months to come :D

Now if you would make a dreamscene (not .dream :p ) I would forever be your slave

Kol, i absolutely love your style, specially your landscape wallpapers, i know it is a lot to ask but can you start making them for triple-monitor setups??, for some of them i can use the wallpaper on the right side for my center and right screens(i can do this with "it was a beautiful day" and "Seasons"), but sometimes i cant("Strange world series')...

Anyways, thanks a lot for your submissions, you couldn't imagine how long i have been using your wallpapers...

Can't Access your Page :(

The '-' in-front of your user name is causing the problem I think

I have to contact deviantART to see what they can do with my account. Linux users cant access it because of the - infront of it. I didnt know it was a problem when I created the account some years ago. :(

Kol, i absolutely love your style, specially your landscape wallpapers, i know it is a lot to ask but can you start making them for triple-monitor setups??, for some of them i can use the wallpaper on the right side for my center and right screens(i can do this with "it was a beautiful day" and "Seasons"), but sometimes i cant("Strange world series')...

Anyways, thanks a lot for your submissions, you couldn't imagine how long i have been using your wallpapers...

Glad you like my walls :)

I'm not making triple-display wallpapers because Im on dual 22" right now and now that I making the wallpapers 2560x1600 is a little hard to create them.