UXTheme Multi-Patcher updated for SP3?

Does anyone know if the UXTheme Multi-Patcher by WindowsX is going to get updated for XP SP3 now that SP3 is officially released through Windows Update? That's the only uxtheme patcher I've ever used but if it's not going get updated, is there another trusted uxtheme patcher that the Neowin community uses? Thanks for any help.

Yeah, but that's the actual patched system file...I still have to replace it somehow, right? That's why I was asking for the update to the multi-patcher program. I think it does it for you... Thanks.

It's isn't that hard to replace.

Simply go \Windows\System32 and replace it manually. You may need to right-click it and change permissions (and as of SP1 ownership as well).

Pretty easy to do when you get the hang of it.

Panarchy

PS: Beat ya bobby :p

It's isn't that hard to replace.

Simply go \Windows\System32 and replace it manually. You may need to right-click it and change permissions (and as of SP1 ownership as well).

Pretty easy to do when you get the hang of it.

Panarchy

PS: Beat ya bobby :p

How do I change permissions and ownership? Is won't simply let me overwrite it. Thanks.

I am using ultraUXtheam patcher, it wrks fine on a clean xpsp3 installation, but found that the shellstyles are not working :(

Any1 having the same problem ?

-cjaar