Euro 2008  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win Euro 2008

• France
    • Germany
    • Russia
    • Spain
    • Turkey

I reckon it'll be Germany. Much as I hate to admit it, being English.

Croatia will give them a run for their money. I think Germany will beat them in the group stages (will be an intense match!), but Croatia will get through to the final, and is my tip for 2nd.

That said, the French team is pretty decent, and the Portuguese aren't bad. I'm not one of these Ronaldo fanboys, though - he's good, but he's certainly not the best in the world.

England, oh wait....er.....Scotland...no.no...well er lets see...oh feck it who cares it's football and football sucks donkey balls.

the Nethlands maybe (let's see how they are playing tonight agains Romania!)

I don't know how the Netherlands will play tonight, but maybe they will let Romania win because then Italy and France are out and the Netherlands only lost one time from Romania (and Romania will be easier for the Netherlands then France or Italy...)

But we will see :p

England. Oh wait, lol :D

I hope Holland, and so far they played like they never played before. Never thought we could pwn Italy and France lol.

I hope they dont let Romania win, coz if you play you play to win imo. You might not show up at all if you are going to let them win on purpose. But we are already in the quarterfinals so doesnt really matter actually.

Not sure if we can keep it up until the Finals, but if they continue to play like this, we are going to win!