Smallville Season 8!

That was the best 1 minute and 41 seconds of my day. When can we expect to see new episodes?

I couldn't make out much of what was going on in the clip.

Is that the Superman outfit? So we finally see Clark Kent as Superman? (They may have done that in Season 7, but I have yet to see any seasons of SmallVille past I think 5.) If so, that's what I and I'm sure many others have been waiting for with that series.

Looks like it's time to get caught up.

Wow, I love the comic-con panel vids, but that was a pretty bad taping :D

Regardless, I enjoy them all, I love the interaction between the cast and crew and fans. Looking forward to S8.

All I wanna know is... will we finally see the superman suit in it ??

time to get superboy rolling in his true form.

http://operationsaveclarkkentvideochannel....6HSW51NX6QS4WZ1

LMFAO ROFL !!!!

Anyone watched the WHOLE smallville comicon 2008 conference?? They take open questions from the audience...and guess who should appear in the last 2 minutes near the end.... BATMAN in full costume. ROFL :rofl: go forward to 2:16 left in the conference to hear him ask the question in the deep voice and near gets his ass kicked out by security. :rofl: :jump: :laugh:

Not sure if i would get back into Smallville. I lost interest from season 6, think i saw most of it then watched one or 2 from season 7. Maybe get back into it :p

wow, a.mack looks better than she has ever on the show!

and i am at work so didn't watch the whole clip, or had volume on really... but the batman suddenly popping up was great!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Awesome, that Justice League is on this show!!!

But two Major issues with this plot

1) That's it? Bring Clark to the Sun and he will get his Powers Back? LAME!

2) How did Clark got the job at DP working next to Lois Lane? Did Green Arrow help him out on the job?

Awesome, that Justice League is on this show!!!

But two Major issues with this plot

1) That's it? Bring Clark to the Sun and he will get his Powers Back? LAME!

2) How did Clark got the job at DP working next to Lois Lane? Did Green Arrow help him out on the job?

Unfortunately, this show is just not the same to me any more. Without the iconic Lex Luthor (and Michael's awesome portrayal of Lex), the show seems to be so lacking. The crony guy was lame, the new lady was pretty weak too. The only thing saving the show is Lois seems to have gotten a new stylist. She's looking pretty hot.

gotta agree that maid outfit was hot, *drool*

however back more on topic, this episode was make or break for smallville for me after the mediocre 7th season. But gotta say there was enough promise there to make me at least be intrigued and carry on for a few episodes...