Windows Live Wave 3 Out

There's a live movie maker now?

I must of been under a rock..

according to the latest rumors it will be the only movie maker in the future ;) Software as a service kind of thing, and microsoft is aiming high with windows live

according to the latest rumors it will be the only movie maker in the future ;) Software as a service kind of thing, and microsoft is aiming high with windows live

I really want to see this thing fly, hopefully Messenger 9 will be hella fly like digsby is.

Hmmm, playing with it, I actually like it a lot and think its a big upgrade over messenger 8. The windows actually go to the top of the screen now, I HATED the way it always kept a space between the top of the window and the top of the screen, the animation effects are smooth and really nice, the photo sharing feature is kinda cool, love the little toggles that only appear on mouseover to slide in n out the display pics n top toolbar in convo windows.

I think this looks and works wayyy better on Vista.

I really like the calendar integration in Mail, been waiting for that ever since "live mail desktop" came out lol,

I do like the new features on Messenger, its easy to hide the toolbar at the top in convo windows, the favourites and groups idea is pretty kl and handy. The only problem i have with it is that it jsut feels a little "big" for my liking, hard to explain really, just seems to take up more of the screenm wen it probably isnt lol, will get used to it though.

I will defo like it more when A-Patch is released and msgr+ is released for it, which will probs be in a few months lol

Iv always loved live Photo Gallery, and one of my fav features of the new one is that u can now see what its actually doing, before hand wen u checked the processor usage of it, it used to be pretty high, as it was creating the database with thumbnails etc, but now bottom left of the window tells u how many "updates are left" Gona try out the facerecognition thing in a min with the "people tags" in my messenger account

This version looks great. But can anyone tell me what the weight of the software is? Is it more MB RAM than WLM 8.5 or less?

My 8.5 WLM is 40mb Memory Usage, 49mb Virtual memory usage at current time

Just wondering if its more efficiant or not :)

Any other screenies would be awesome! Thanks for the shout out

I quite like the look of Messenger - it's much better than 8.5, which was bad enough to make me go back to 8.1. It's a pity Messenger Plus! doesn't work yet, otherwise I would switch right away.

But is it just me or does Messenger still not have a high-resolution icon? The Wave 3 Installer doesn't seem to have one either. I realise this is still a beta, but that's just inexcusable...

Does somebody else have the problem, that when you click the 'Open Inbox button' at the main screen it opens firefox and displays msn.com? It's the same when I click the pop-ups when I have a new e-mail..

I know it's because firefox is my default browser, because when I put IE as default, the problem is gone. Only I don't want IE as default :p Is there some solution to this?

Does somebody else have the problem, that when you click the 'Open Inbox button' at the main screen it opens firefox and displays msn.com? It's the same when I click the pop-ups when I have a new e-mail..

I know it's because firefox is my default browser, because when I put IE as default, the problem is gone. Only I don't want IE as default :p Is there some solution to this?

Same prob here too.

Same problem but IE has always been default.

It's a beta version. More problems will surface. The best thing is to report them if you're a beta tester. If not you just need to be patient and wait for updates or the final product.