Notepad++ v5.1 Released

8vpu3b.jpg

Notepad++ is a free source code editor which supports several programming languages running under the MS Windows environment.

This project, based on Scintilla edit component (a very powerful editor component) are written in C++ with pure win32 api and STL (that ensures the higher execution speed and smaller size of the program), is under the GPL Licence.

This project is mature. However, as you can see it?s an one-man-project, there?re still some bugs and missing features. If you have any question or suggestion about this project, please drop me a mail, I?ll love to hear from you. As well, if you have any feature request, you can always do the demand, but there?s no warranty that I?ll implement it.

It was up for download when I first replied to hayc59's topic. I was downloading it as I typed my reply.

Yes, let's ignore the multiple people who replied after you who said it wasn't and focus on me confirming it was up (or back up) :)

Wonder if they finally managed to fix the convert to utf8 feature (a feature Windows Notepad has had for a long time), that bug makes the program useless for me at this point in time.

Yes, let's ignore the multiple people who replied after you who said it wasn't and focus on me confirming it was up (or back up) :)

Only one person including yourself said that the link wasn't up, the other couldn't find the link. Doesn't mean the link wasn't there.

Maybe something happened with the sourceforge links. I'm sure you all have it downloaded and installed now