Fivestar Windows 7 Build 7000 x86 screenshots

A download for 7000 is already circling as of a few hours back (it's unverified, but not from one of the usual "fake" sources like torrent sites). It's from the Chinese :p

And no, don't PM me please.

A download for 7000 is already circling as of a few hours back (it's unverified, but not from one of the usual "fake" sources like torrent sites). It's from the Chinese :p

And no, don't PM me please.

i have share it and tell everybody how to download it in today afternoon (Beijing Time),

but the mod have delete my link and locked my topic, if u want it pls wait!

becoz many people already download it finish in china, maybe they will share you again.

lol, I like how you aren't banned yet. I think it's because the mods think you might provided new info.

More probably because he's a subscriber. :p

i have share it and tell everybody how to download it in today afternoon (Beijing Time),

but the mod have delete my link and locked my topic, if u want it pls wait!

becoz many people already download it finish in china, maybe they will share you again.

You PM your instructions over to me... I'll back you up once I'm running Build 7000...

Yup reports are coming in for the download being real.

Shame it's 32bit, I'll be holding off for my 64bit leak ;)

File Name: <snipped>
Edited by John S.
warez

ok, you really should install better drivers. windows 7 must be ultracrap without dwm.

oh and I can't believe they still haven't updated that hard disk pie chart thing. it looks rubbish

Yup reports are coming in for the download being real.

Shame it's 32bit, I'll be holding off for my 64bit leak ;)

i have the X64 version too, but i dont want to upload and share it again.

becoz most people dont like i share it to you guys..

i have the X64 version too, but i dont want to upload and share it again.

becoz most people dont like i share it to you guys..

Your choice :p

I don't mind sitting twiddling my fingers till someone else leaks 64bit, or just wait till the start of January for MS putting out the official 64bit beta1 - Which I'm guessing may be a newer build than 7000?

Your choice :p

I don't mind sitting twiddling my fingers till someone else leaks 64bit, or just wait till the start of January for MS putting out the official 64bit beta1 - Which I'm guessing may be a newer build than 7000?

i get the ISO x86 and x64 from my friend, his computer have joined M$ 'TAP'

he told me this is the last beta 1

i get the ISO x86 and x64 from my friend, his computer have joined M$ 'TAP'

he told me this is the last beta 1

Yeah 7000 IS Beta 1. At this point you may as well stick x64 up as well, heck with it. Not gonna **** MS off more than they already are probably.

Whatever goes in the PM's is ok, just don't post it in the main public forum. Perhaps you could set something up where you could copy and paste the info to people who PM you.

Whatever goes in the PM's is ok, just don't post it in the main public forum. Perhaps you could set something up where you could copy and paste the info to people who PM you.

No, simply not true. Warez is NOT allowed on any part of this forum. Period. Even PMs. If Microsoft were to contact staff, they can supply them with any PMs containing illegal activity. The Beta is just around the corner. Why not just wait for that?

No, simply not true. Warez is NOT allowed on any part of this forum. Period. Even PMs. If Microsoft were to contact staff, they can supply them with any PMs containing illegal activity. The Beta is just around the corner. Why not just wait for that?

So are you saying that your Private Messages are not really Private and that staff regularly monitors your PMs? By the way you can back off of me, it was just a suggestion, in a silly thought that your own "private" messages were your own, apparently that's not the case.

Why the heck would anyone want to activate a non-rtm os? You get 30 days, plus additional 30 days if you type in "slrmgr -rearm" into the command prompt. By then another build comes out where you restart the process over and over.