Windows 7 build 7061 leaked in China?

Proof mate. We need proof. Screenshot of the build number next to a digital signature of the setup.exe file from the iso is the usual way of prooving it.

Most/all other "proof!" shots can be faked pretty easily. That one above for example.

There is a "thunder" link for it though, looking that up it seems to be a chinese version of Azureus' Magnet linking. You can download the appropriate client etc from a site, just google "thunder protocol", download the client and then give this thunder link a go I suppose. Supposed to be pretty quick.

Proof mate. We need proof. Screenshot of the build number next to a digital signature of the setup.exe file from the iso is the usual way of prooving it.

Most/all other "proof!" shots can be faked pretty easily. That one above for example.

Ok i'm pretty sure is good, but when i finish to dl, i'll post screenshot.

Ok i'm pretty sure is good, but when i finish to dl, i'll post screenshot.

Cool. Hopefully this build will contain an updated version of the custom boot screen UI themes we recently found in 7057!

Im hoping this build is stable, 7048 never installed and 7057 was dodgy as hell on my main pc install. Its ok on my laptop and netbook, but no good on my P45 rig and my mac mini - still using 7022.

7061.0.08129324-2217_x86fre_client_multi_Ultimate_EN_DVD.iso

oh also.. Windows.7.Eskrow.Lite.Build.7061.RC1.April.Leaked.iso

"Eskrow" huh... and each pack contains the .ISO.... and a "Repair and Extract.exe" that is about 200kb.... so virus for sure.

Looks fake... I mean... what the heck is 08129324...

Edited by xendrome

Cool. Hopefully this build will contain an updated version of the custom boot screen UI themes we recently found in 7057!

Im hoping this build is stable, 7048 never installed and 7057 was dodgy as hell on my main pc install. Its ok on my laptop and netbook, but no good on my P45 rig and my mac mini - still using 7022.

I don't think so about UI boot screen, this build should have some minor bug fix.

I guess we have to wait RC to see more change. The build from 7057 until RC are only little adjust and bugfix.

But you have notice about WARP and WDM on 7, i mean this fuction are enable or no?

Also it is probable there are only going to be minor changes from 7057, but that logon ui function first showed its head in 7057, hence it is still probably being implemented. I reckon itll be different in this build than to the previous, but I still think itll be unfinished.

if 7061 leak, i don't download it...

it's only 4 builds newer then 7057!

and we are already on 7067/7068 today!

Is that an estimate as to which build they are currently on? Or do you have any proof that a numbered build that high is in the wild somewhere?

WARP looks like a software renderer for DX10, or something. Meh.

I call fake on this now. Like above, "Eskrow" is a no, "Lite"? Since when did MS put that in any title? And its got April written in there.

FAKE.

So much excitement around this OS...love it, but this, 7061 build seems to be fake everywhere I look. Wasn't it proven it was already fake?

I see, in the past week the Microsoft Team worked hard on Win7, and so i hope to test a new build in next week, the 5057 it's not vey good, i mean for me

So much excitement around this OS...love it, but this, 7061 build seems to be fake everywhere I look. Wasn't it proven it was already fake?

Leave it a couple of days mate and itll resurface again. Itll most likely be posted by someone here with a very low post count, if any at all. Immediately suspicious.

I think its pretty much taken that all "new build!" posts are fake until proven true. Its the quickest way to save wasted time.

Not really, only rumors!

Seems has been released only to specific user , like 7063

i dont understand why ppl are putting out fake torrents, do they really have that much time on their hands?

7061 is only 4 builds ahead of 7057. not worth it, rather wait for 7067

Oh it is out there but I would not download it. I have heard rumors that this leaked version contains a Trojan.

Me too.

Question:

How can i add a shared folders on other pc in the library (videos)?