Pandorum - Sci-Fi Horror

pandorum_l200907061549.jpg

In theaters: September 18, 2009

Genre: Science Fiction, Horror

Director: Christian Alvart

Cast: Dennis Quaid, Ben Foster, Cam Gigandet, Antje Traue, Cung Le, Eddie Rouse

In PANDORUM, Dennis Quaid (Vantage Point, The Express) and Ben Foster (3:10 to Yuma, Alpha Dog) join Cam Gigandet (Never Back Down, Twilight), Cung Le (Tekken, Fighting), newcomer Antje Traue, and director Christian Alvart (Antibodies) to tell the terrifying story of two crew members stranded on a spacecraft who quickly ? and horrifically ? realize they are not alone. Two astronauts awaken in a hyper-sleep chamber aboard a seemingly abandoned spacecraft. It?s pitch black, they are disoriented, and the only sound is a low rumble and creak from the belly of the ship. They can?t remember anything: Who are they? What is their mission? With Lt. Payton (Quaid) staying behind to guide him via radio transmitter, Cpl. Bower (Foster) ventures deep into the ship and begins to uncover a terrifying reality. Slowly the spacecraft?s shocking, deadly secrets are revealed?and the astronauts find their own survival is more important than they could ever have imagined.

Official Movie Trailer (HD):er (HD):

720p
1080p

Edited by Anaron

That film looks insane, why is it Ben Foster only ever plays creepy people or pyschos :laugh:

Plus looks like the baddie is the bad vampire from Twilight :D

It's about time a sci-fi horror movie was made. September is still far away but I'm sure it'll be worth the wait. I agree, Ben Foster always seems to play some sort of psychologically damaged character.

It's about time a sci-fi horror movie was made. September is still far away but I'm sure it'll be worth the wait. I agree, Ben Foster always seems to play some sort of psychologically damaged character.

You say it like there are no sci fi horror movies. There are plenty, and just one is good, yes, ONE.

I would really kill for a good acted/well written horror movie. But we dont have one of those since The Ring and before that since the 80's.

Event Horizon stills scares me, I think that was the last proper good one.

You say it like there are no sci fi horror movies. There are plenty, and just one is good, yes, ONE.

I would really kill for a good acted/well written horror movie. But we dont have one of those since The Ring and before that since the 80's.

You're right, but that's not what I meant. I'm talking about movies like Alien Resurrection or Event Horizon. There hasn't been a good one since '97.

Event Horizon stills scares me, I think that was the last proper good one.

Funny you mention that because that's exactly what I thought. That movie gave me nightmares and still gives me the chills, even to this day.

You're right, but that's not what I meant. I'm talking about movies like Alien Resurrection or Event Horizon. There hasn't been a good one since '97.

Well, Event Horizon was not that abd indeed, I give you that, but Alien Resurrection? The only sci-fi horror movie that is really good and I mean REALLY is the first Alien one. That is just my opinion of course, but they tend to be quite dull.

• 3 months later...
discover they?re actually not alone ? and the reality of their situation is more horrifying than they could have imagined.

How many movie descriptions end in the above words...

Thanks for the updates, Rappy and McK. I've updated the topic to reflect a couple of new changes. One thing, the release date has changed from September 4 to September 18.

Anyway, the Comic Con teaser looks better than trailer 1 and 2. A bit weird, eh? That a teaser is better than a trailer. :p

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...