Show us your workstations!

Welcome to the workstation photos thread. In this thread you may post pics of your workstation area.

Please be mindful of our members on dial-up and try to keep the dimensions of the pics and the size of the files to a respectable size for 1024 x 768 viewers. Please refrain from quoting images in your replies.

I will also ask that you link to images on your own space, as much as possible.

The usual forum rules also apply.

the last thread can be found Here

Really lazy job of taking the pictures and stitching them together all around, but I just wanted to get it up.

After still having boxes in it from our move over 15 months later and finally setting it up two weeks ago now, here is where the magic happens, my home office...

Dirtys_Digital_Dungeon.jpg

Only a few updates for 2009. Just changed around the location of my second monitor to make it more useful, and to give me a bit more desk space.

Desk

thumb_HPIM0503.jpg thumb_HPIM0501.jpg

Computer Hardware

thumb_IMG_2151.jpg thumb_IMG_1544.JPG thumb_HPIM0259.JPG

AV Equipment

thumb_IMG_2149.jpg thumb_IMG_2146.jpg thumb_IMG_2152.jpg thumb_IMG_2157.jpg thumb_IMG_2150.jpg

Click for bigger pictures

Had no idea you were such a big Simpsons fan DL.

Don't you have a Macbook Pro too?

I have pretty much every single toy for the first 11 releases of the toy series. Those are in storage. :wacko:

I was a much bigger fan back in the day than I am now, kind of feel they lost their "swagger" so to speak years ago honestly.

And nope, no Macbook Pro, just two Powerbook G4's ;)

Really lazy job of taking the pictures and stitching them together all around, but I just wanted to get it up.

After still having boxes in it from our move over 15 months later and finally setting it up two weeks ago now, here is where the magic happens, my home office...

[/img]

Nice man. are those Ikea shelves?

thumb_HPIM0503.jpg WHAT Desk is that? i want one

Every time I post pictures I get people asking me about my desk. The desk comes from a company called Solent Office. They're in the south of the UK.

I've never seen a website for them, however if anyone is interested in their contact details, I can definitely find them.

Glad you like it though ^.^

Like the setup Larry!

Thank you Sir. (Y)

Nice man. are those Ikea shelves?

LOL Yep. Every single thing except the desk by the windows, even the one black desk, is Ikea.

When we moved into our house, basically I got all of the Ikea left overs from our Apartment. :laugh:

*snipped*

Awesome set up man.

I have that lamp too :laugh:

Thank you Sir. (Y)

LOL Yep. Every single thing except the desk by the windows, even the one black desk, is Ikea.

When we moved into our house, basically I got all of the Ikea left overs from our Apartment. :laugh:

How much does it hurt you to watch the Knicks play a game?

Every time I post pictures I get people asking me about my desk. The desk comes from a company called Solent Office. They're in the south of the UK.

I've never seen a website for them, however if anyone is interested in their contact details, I can definitely find them.

Glad you like it though ^.^

oh uk lol i bet that would be a bitch to ship it all the way to the states intact

Awesome set up man.

I have that lamp too :laugh:

Ikea too I think right? LOL

How much does it hurt you to watch the Knicks play a game?

It does not hurt at all, as I completely stopped watching them at least 3 years ago. LOL Honestly really probably even longer...

It is so damn sad what they have turned into though, they provided me with so many amazing moments for so many years, and now they are just an absolute joke and mess.

I've been experimenting with panorama pictures most of the day. Finally i seemed to figure it out, pretty well (my wallpaper on my monitors i've taken this evening.

Time for a 'panorama' picture of my room:

27933463.jpg