Guess what has leaked?

Is it the tap in my bathroom, maybe not as that has leaked since I moved into this flat ...

Your adult diaper? :woot:

Tried out windows xp-mode (or whatever it's called) and it's actually pretty good. It goes beyond the whole virtual machine scenario, and actually integrates XP with your 7 desktop.

Still obviously a lot of work to be done, but generally pretty good. Ran with no complaints on my a64 3200+ with 1gb ram.

Personally it's just a nubbens looking for his 15-minutes of fame, and it was clearly given to him by the individuals that do have it.

Me? a nubbens? Probably, yes.

However, the point of my post was to let people know it was out there and available. There didn't seem to be a post already detailing this?

i call Nurple ha ha no this is cool if it has leaked but Why Ms will release it in beta form soon witch could be better then the leaked version as the leaked version may be an older build

Random Quote from know where: Wolf Mans Got Nards!!

Me? a nubbens? Probably, yes.

However, the point of my post was to let people know it was out there and available. There didn't seem to be a post already detailing this?

lol ok, except it's not out there, which means you probably got it from R, P or B. ;P

lol ok, except it's not out there, which means you probably got it from R, P or B. ;P

Well I managed to find it alright, and i wasn't even looking. I didn't get it from the 3 you mention, I'm sure leaking it would be very detrimental to themselves.

Just for the record, what be a nubben? Can't say I've heard that one before.

Well I managed to find it alright, and i wasn't even looking. I didn't get it from the 3 you mention, I'm sure leaking it would be very detrimental to themselves.

Just for the record, what be a nubben? Can't say I've heard that one before.

Well you obviously knew who I was talking about, obviously you were looking for it, as it clearly isn't out in the open, otherwise everyone would be all over it like bees on honey.

As for Nubbins, it was a term I used in Counter-Strike Source, I'm trying to quit using the terminology.

7. nubbins

A variation of the word nub or noob, refering to both computer users and golfers.

STFU you nubbins

I'll just scour Twitter till something comes up..

Well you obviously knew who I was talking about, obviously you were looking for it, as it clearly isn't out in the open, otherwise everyone would be all over it like bees on honey.

Everyone knows who they are.

I wasn't looking for it intentionally.

Non of those you mention supplied it.

Thankyou for the clarification on Nubbi...it is greatly appreciated.